Ending the hookup culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ending the hookup culture

Obviously, if you're about to enter a serious relationship, you have to come clean. You won't be hooking up to anyone else except the love of your life. Have any of you entered a relationship and still hooking up to somebody else? I would certainly not do that! As I'm about to enter a serious relationship, all of my good days must come to an end.

We should come clean to our partners when it comes to having a serious relationship and when I say come clean, we shouldn't be fucking around with someone else. It's too risky to get infected and it's really hard to find someone serious nowadays.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't get why some people have the audacity to cheat even if they're already married to a loyal partner.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      When you are already in a relationship, of course, you should end hooking up. And if ever you want to hookup for some reason, then always practice safe sex.

I've cheated on my past relationship. All I can say is that I should've never done it. Cheating certainly brings you no good.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Why cheat when you're already committed kissmeback?

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl We learn. And that is already good. I promised to myself not to cheat again in the future. But remember that promises are made to be broken. lol.

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Blockro He was so hot that I was carried away with my emotion. Wait, emotion? What do you call when you can't resist the sexiness of a person?

End up the hookup culture, you say? But how? I do not think that we could end it up. It has been this way for few generations already.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that some people would still cheat in spite of having in a current relationship?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      You're insane Snugglebear, so you're saying that it is okay to tolerate hooking up while in a serious relationship?

All good things do come to an end. Well, at least you've enjoyed it before you even decided to take things more seriously now.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      It's funny whenever I get to be in a serious relationship, that when hookup dates suddenly come to me. Are they for real?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Is hooking up while on a relationship a good thing? I tend to disagree on that matter.

I think that we should not end up the hooking culture. How can we enjoy life if there was no hookup anymore? As long as both of you are not in a relationship then we could still have some hookups.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      meowmeowbark Have you read her post well? The answer to your question is already there.

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. We need to enjoy life. We need these hookups to make us somehow happy.

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that your partner wouldn't mind hooking up with other men and is he free to sleep with other women?

If you're single it's okay to mingle and hookup, of course, it stops right there when entering a serious relationship. People who would date you seriously are rare gems.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not good to waste such people who would take the relationship to the next level if you're the one who is still fooling around. You shouldn't date if you're still into hooking up.

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      That is just the right mix. If single, then hookup is fine. Once you enter a relationship, hookups must end.

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      I dumped my gf after finding out that she's hookup up to random dudes while in a relationship with me.

Of course you should stop doing it with other people once you're in a serious relationship. The only time that's acceptable is if the relationship is an open one

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      So, have you been in an open relationship before?

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if a hot guy tries to hook you up? Wouldn't you be down for that just for a night?

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump If I was not in a relationship, then a one night stand would not hurt.

I still go on secret hookups as long as my boyfriend doesn't catch me lol

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it depends if you two are in a serious relationship, but if you're both open to that then there's no problem about that!

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid getting bad karma with what you're doing behind your boyfriends back?
Working...
X