2 questions, 1 complete answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions, 1 complete answer

My curiosity gets me every time and y'all probably would tell that this question is too basic. In time, answers and experiences change. So here's my question for you horny guys and girls:
    Do you prefer lights on? Or lights off? Would you go for fast and rough? Or slow and gentle?
    Well, for me, I really love fast and rough sex with the lights turned off.

I would go for lights off when we do it gentle and slow. We're always a little bit careful in the dark lol

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been in a couple of accidents in the middle of sex because you're doing it in the dark?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you even see each other in complete darkness?

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Extra careful? Why do you need to be careful in the dark? Is there something you know that we do not know?

I'd leave the lights on to see his total package and we do things slow and gentle most of the time.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're expecting that he's packing a huge dick that why you want to see his package

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      priority23 That is what I want to see, too. I love it when my eyes go large whenever I see a great package. I get excited most of the time. Do not tell me that you do not care about that kind of a package?

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      priority23 I think the total package that she was referring to is the body in totality. Of course, that includes the most important one - the big, long and fat cock.

Lights on for me and we get a little fast and rough

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you can't miss a single move he's doing to you lol

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you tried a dim light for that little fast and rough sex? It is when you won't see much but you can only feel it.

I think there's a time and mood for both lights on or lights off, as well as a time and mood for slow and gentle and fast and rough. I definitely like some light when going slow and gentle so I can see everything that we are doing to each other, and at same time I like doing it in dark and just feeling and listening to each other as we make love. But when it comes to fast and rough I prefer the lights on, but if the Lady wants the lights off that's fine with me.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      crzyyouandme hell yes I do, and I love to watch as my cock is being sucked as well.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you need to have the lights on during the fast and rough? Is it for you to fully see everything that needs to be seen?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap yes I feel more confident when being rough if the lights are on so I can see what I am doing.

I prefer that the guy alternate the speed of his thrusts so that the two of us can enjoy the sex better and I don't mind whether the lights are on or off

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be much better if the lights are a bit dim, right?

I want to do it nice and slow, with the lights out. Want for us to heighten our other senses because the room is dark

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      How slow are we talking about here? Is it really slow and passionate that the both of us would end up being sweaty?

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      If you enjoy doing it in the dark, does it mean that you're not into morning sex?

I would be happy if the lights are turned off and it depends on my partner if he wants to take things slow or get rough

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's more sensual when the lights are off but if you can't really see a thing then it would be better to keep a lamp on lol

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you prefer doing it in the dark and are you the type who's conscious with your naked body?

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      SandyDempsey I want to feel the banging. I think it is more sensual if the lights are off as you would never know when he hits you.

I do not like the lights off because I could not see anything! Do you mean dim and not light off? Because I would prefer dim surrounding with slow and gentle motions.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you prefer doing it with some mood lighting then? I'm going to take note of that

I would like to have a fast and rough sex with the lights turned on.

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      How rough are we talking about here? Does it involve some choking and hair pulling?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      I would go for hair pulling but not for choking. I do not want to have an accidental death due to choking. lol.

Lights off for a slow and gentle sex. I want to feel the sensations without seeing the surroundings.

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      And how long does he need to last in order for you to be satisfied with him?

I am sorry but I have not tried the lights off option. I assume that this would be the total darkness thingy, okay? In the total darkness, how am I gonna see his cock when I need to suck it?

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      An experienced man would be able to find your mouth in the total darkness so that you can get your suck on haha.
Working...
X