Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexperiences: Do you keep or share them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexperiences: Do you keep or share them?

You've experienced the best sex in your life! You can't wait to tell it to your friends, your cat or your boring co-worker who pretends to listen to all of your stories. Or would you rather keep it to yourself and your partner? Are you the kiss and tell type? Or are you just confident enough to share your whole experience? What are your stories?

During my college days, I had the best sex encounters and best sex stories to tell my two best friends. They were virgins at that time. I thought it would help them know how sex feels like. And because they were my best friends, I just like to share my stories almost about EVERYTHING. I would even tell them the smallest details of every experience that I had. The funny thing about it is that after a couple of weeks, they told me that they've already lost their virginity.

It's best to keep it to yourself. I just don't know if my partners would share it to other people. Because there's this one time I dated a fat guy. We're on his bed, making out. His penis was not fully erect. He took off my panties and his head was just rubbing my labias and tells everyone we had sex.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      That fucking douchebag of a needle dick. Sure made him feel like a man because he never really got laid. EVER

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      So that was all that he did? Just rubbed your labia? I guess that you have learned your lesson well: Do not date a fat man.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that a fat guy is an enjoyable partner to be with. Those fat guys could not move quickly. lol.

I guess that you were the reason why they lost their virginity in no time. With your full detailed stories, they became curious and wanted to try it themselves. Your tactlessness paved the way for them to explore on their own. Anyway, at least you were the eye opener for them.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's their choice anyway. It's not like she pressured her peers to be like her. Well, as the saying goes: "Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back."

I'd keep it to myself most of the time. What kind of guy goes out and tells everyone what he did during sex? That's considering him an asshole for simply just wants to be praised

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      But there is the "most of the time." It means you still share a few. I guess you are sharing the few very hot ones. Am I right?

I do not share much with my buddies. I only share the hot ones as they would not be interested with the regular ones. And even if I share, there would be no specifics as no one would be interested to know the details.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Does your buddy even share the hottest sex stories? Or do you overshare you sex stories most of the time?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      But was there a time that you unintentionally over shared and the girl found out about it?

Oh, I share it only with my trusted friends. They are the only people who I can trust that my sex secrets would be safe. We only talk the hottest ones and not the boring ones. We would giggle from time to time while telling the stories.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, only to trusted friends. I would not want that the whole world would know all the smallest details of my sexperiences.

I usually only share the really wild and crazy one's that just come out of know where,, I guess it's like I need to tell someone because I can't believe that it really happened myself

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to know the wildest that you ever had. Care to share here?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well the wildest thing lately was i made an account on a date site and I get a message saying that I have a match so send them a message,, and I do and they respond to my introduction and so my second text i jokingly said that they had taken my dating site Cherry since they were the first to respond.. and then they text back that since they had taken my cyber cherry, would i like to take there real one.. and to shorten the story we exchanged numbers and texted a bit then we exchanged pics and then I said sure if you want too loose your virginity to me come on over... And she did and we gave each other oral singularly then oral in 69 then sex and then we showered and had a second round and showered again and then she said thanks,, and I said no no thank you,, and we exchanged good byes and she left.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 Was the lady in her 40s? Do not tell me that she was just 18 years old!

It depends on the person that I'm going to talk with. If my friends ask me about the encounter, it might be more detailed than the one that my acquaintances would hear from me

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hope that you don't tell your friends every single thing that happened between you and the guy

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      But you wouldn't tell every single thing that happened to your friends, right?

I'd rather keep that sort of thing in private since some of my friends might be grossed out by it lol

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does that mean you are prone to wild crazy kinky things

I'm not the type who would spill all the details because people might feel awkward if I give too much information

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think or feel that your friends would feel awkward if you talk about the things that you've done in the bedroom?

Not sure what's the point of sharing everything that the two of you did. I feel that your friends would feel uncomfortable if you over share something as intimate as that

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they would feel better for sharing those kind of things to his or her friends

I have a friend who used to overshare when it comes to his sexual exploits. An ex of his even broke up with him because of it

Comment

Working...
    X