Sex in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex in public

Sometimes, people are so adventurous that they do some outrageous acts. I had met this man from a chat and he asked me if I was willing to have sex with him on a public place. I asked him where his plan was and he told me that he knows this abandoned building near a road where we could have a quickie. We met each other and went straight to the place. It was already dark and there were people walking on the road. My heart was beating fast as that was one of the most daring acts that I had done. I was scared that somebody might see us doing it as the only protection from being seen were some bushes around. Have you performed a sex in public?

Sucked a guys dick before inside a cinema and done it inside a car that's parked

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Cinemas are quite common. But someone watched though?

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you the only ones who were in the cinema that's why you were able to suck his dick

You guys could have easily have done it on a motel if you can't do it at each others place. I feel that he's a bit of a cheapskate that's why he asked you to do it in that abandoned building

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. That dude definitely made her into a fodder. Poor girl.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that they did that for the sake of a thrill and not because of being cheap.

Done it inside a restroom of a club. Lucky enough that we didn't get kicked out because of it

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually saw some places before who actually posted a sign saying that their restrooms are fuck-free zone. lol

An abandoned is not really a public place. It's semi at most.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      She said that it was beside the road with people walking nearby so that made it public.

I've done it in the bushes at a park before,, just off the main trail.

Comment

Once did it inside a van while it is parked at a parking lot of a supermarket

Comment

• Movievestre
        Movievestre commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope that you didn't do it in the middle of the day. That would be a really sweaty experience

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Movievestre i have noticed that several of you ladies have a dislike for sweating during sex, so how do you fuck long and hard during sex without sweating.

• punkchick
        punkchick commented
        Editing a comment
        Parking lots have CCTV cameras on them. The CCTV attendants must have noticed a rocking car on their screens.
    Working...
    X