Knocked Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knocked Up

To those who have seen the movie Knocked Up, I was wondering what are you going to do if end up getting pregnant by your one night stand?
    Raise the child yourself
    46.15%
    Try to raise the child with him
    15.38%
    Tell him but let him decide whether he wants to get involved in raising the child or not
    38.46%

It would be the third one. So that he would know about it and just let him decide whether or not he wants to be involved or not

Comment

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct, so that if he wanted to support the child then that will be good but if he doesn't, it will be fine also.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      SoftBaby Yeah, I agree. I won't force the child to him if he will not want it.

Would just raise the child by myself. Maybe I would tell him after I gave birth

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, even if he doesn't accept the child, at least I've got to tell him.

Obviously I'm not the one who's going to get pregnant, but I hope that the girl would tell me so that we can raise them together

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if she's tells you that she would be raising it but doesn't want you to be involved?

I guess I will just raise the child on my own if the father decided not to help me.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not even going to tell him that he is the father of the child that you're carrying

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      MikeInShiningArmor That is the problem here, even if you tell a man that he's the father, most probably he would not believe it.

I think I will try to raise the kid with him first and see if it will work out alright.

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he doesn't want to claim the child, what will you do?

The third option is the best one in my opinion. Since it would be awkward if I would force him to be with me just because we're going to have a kid

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with what you said. And at least the guy would not be forced if he wanted to be there or not

I will just raise the child by myself, but I would inform him

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I will do the same as you, I will take the responsibility of being a parent and I will do my best to raise him/her as best as I could.

I know that I can raise a child by myself, so why do I need to tell him about that?

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not, if he accepts the child then that would be amazing, don't you think?

If that ever happens, I wish that she would tell me so that I can help her raise the child

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      That's so sweet of you.

For me, the right thing to do is to inform him and let him decide whether he wants to be involved or not

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if you don't have any contact with him. What is your first move?

Will just raise the child by myself since he might think that I planned it so that I can get money from him

Comment

I don't really mind raising the child by myself, besides, I am good with children.

Comment

I will tell him about the child, if accept it then that would good news, if he doesn't then I wouldn't mind raising the child alone.

Comment

I'm going to raise it by myself and maybe do a Big Daddy move on him in case I drop dead lol

Comment

Working...
          X