Island Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island Sex

Met this one night stand and fucking three months later we are on a plane going to some island in the Caribbean. I couldn't believe I would do that. She was paying so what the heck? I had a blast tho. So it was a good move. I never fucked so much in my life. I go to sleep fucking and wake up fucking. I could never keep my clothes on because of this girl. She was horny as hell. The night before we left, we got into a terrible fight tho. She left me in bed and went to fuck a waiter she had met in the lobby. I was out stoned and didn't hear when she left the room, but woke up and couldn't find her. She came back later on and confessed to me that was what she did and I couldn't say a thing. We took the flight home and never saw her again.

Wow! You got played man. That girl just wanted to have a good time and so she used you to go on the trip with her, all the time hoping to fuck a Caribbean dude. But, you got enough fuck anyway. So what you saying? The girl was too horny to be satisfied by you.

Comment

She can do whatever she wants to do. She is spending the money. You got what you went for and got a whole lot of fuck already. She wanted something different before leaving the island. So what? She is not hitched to you. You have no reason to be jealous. This was just a fling and she knew it.

Comment

Girlfriend was sure horny and didn't hold back and didn't fucking care either. She wanted to fuck and you were out stoned so what the heck...go fuck the waiter that was giving her the eye all day and you didn't notice...lol..so funny! She went to get hers and you mad? Please, give me a break!

Comment

She was on vacation for heaven's sake and she wanted to have a good time with you and without you.

Comment

Girl owes you nothing man. Girl was on a cock spree and you stoned out and she wasn't having that. So you got a replacement and so? At least he only replaced you once. She is not your permanent girl and I don't think you should have been so upset.

Comment

I was upset because we went there together to have fun and so I felt slighted and disrespected that she would stoop so low. I don't care what you all think, but that's just how I feel about the whole situation. She didn't even know the waiter. Sucks man!

Comment

You weren't supposed to know she was gone to fuck the waiter. She tip toed out of the room, but at least when she came back, she told you and she never had to tell you.

Comment

At least you got some non-stop sex during the vacation. Sucks that it ended that way

Comment

Working...
                  X