I had a very special night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a very special night

I have had sex with all kinds of men on SexSearch, but all men aren't the same. Sometimes you come across people who are good at sex and sometimes you're disappointed. All that is natural since different people have different chemistry. However, every once in a while, you get that person who is amazing! It's like you were made for each other. Last week, a man I hooked up with was exactly that. He was a bit difficult when I was getting to know him. Sometimes he wasn't online and sometimes, he was a bit impatient. However, I decided to put up with him, because I had a feeling that I would enjoy being with this guy and man I was right! The date went well. The conversations were good. The food was nice and we quickly got comfortable being around each other which was important. We had traveled a bit to meet each other so we had to decide which one's hotel room were going to. Finally we decided to go to his. Once we were there, it didn't take that much time to start having sex. That's when I realized that this guy could almost read my mind. He did everything right. He knew exactly what I was craving for every single time. He was able to satisfy me like no one had done before. It was the most amazing experience.

I met a woman a few months back and it was the same. Just like your case, it was a bit difficult to deal with her initially, but we overcame those challenges. The sex was out of this world. I've been with many women up to that point, but none of them could even come close to what she had in store for me. The greatest thing is, she didn't do anything special. It was just normal sex, but it was great. It's not like she invented a new sex position or did something extraordinary.

Comment

Working...
    X