3rd Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Party

Any of you experience being the third party? As for me, yes and I did it for revenge.

Yeah but I have no idea I was the third party lmao.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      So what happened? How did you find out that you are the third party?

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      We've been on the same page lol, I didn't know that he had an LDR. I just found out when someone told me that he is just flirting because his girlfriend is working somewhere away from the city.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you do when you found out that you were the third party?

what happened that made you do this revenge? what's the reason?

Comment

Yes, this happened to me in the past and I agree with being a third party because the girl is just irreplaceable in bed. She is so good, always made cum and really knows how to give me a good time.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
        sexsexgirlnowme commented
        Editing a comment
        You must also be a great partner in bed than her boyfriend that is why she stick with you lol.

• antitrump
        antitrump commented
        Editing a comment
        I can say that she's a little bit wild in bed and sometimes like to be in control, maybe she stick with me because I can keep up with her and I am also into weird and crazy kinks.

My experience is the other way around, its that my relationship was destroyed because of a third party.
      Last edited by scrumptious1; 07-12-2020, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        And doing the same thing to take revenge on them did not come into your mind?

• scrumptious1
        scrumptious1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course it crosses my mind, I wanna punch both of them in the faces or ruin them and let them experience the same pain I felt but it is a waste of time and not worth my energy, they're assholes and I do believe that they'll get what they deserve in the future.

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you are a very conscientious person for doing that and very strong for holding yourself back and not dive into that darkness.

Nope and I don't have plans on being one as I believe in karma.

Comment

• Infomarry
        Infomarry commented
        Editing a comment
        So you mean to say that if you become a third party, there's a tendency that your future relationship will also be ruined by third party? Is that it?

• Airglax
        Airglax commented
        Editing a comment
        Infomarry that's basically how karma works lol.

Originally posted by punkchick View Post
      Any of you experience being the third party? As for me, yes and I did it for revenge.
      For revenge? If you don't mind, may we know the reason of your revenge?

Comment

Yeah, but it did not last so long because I got bored eventually.

Comment

• sexualdepth
          sexualdepth commented
          Editing a comment
          demoomed kind of, and I only agreed to be a third party because he was so wild in bed but then I discovered he was only good at first lol.

• demoomed
          demoomed commented
          Editing a comment
          So you mean, the second time around he is no longer as active as first? but did you also consider the possibility that he is no longer that sexually driven with you?

• Alivens
          Alivens commented
          Editing a comment
          sexualdepth Why did you become a third party?

Yeah, I experience being a third party but quits because its no fun. The thing that I hate the most is having to stay hidden. It builds up my insecurities like "why can't we go on a normal date? Am I not worth showing to the world? Or why can't he let go of his girlfriend?" I know I don't have the right to say that but I can't help thinking of those things.

Comment

• QueefPat
          QueefPat commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you in love with the guy? and did he promise you that he will break up with his girlfriend and that he's just waiting for the perfect time to do it?

• Clitcomander
          Clitcomander commented
          Editing a comment
          You have those insecurities but imagine the pain a girlfriend would feel being cheated. A solution to your problem is very easy and I think you know it.

Originally posted by punkchick View Post
        Yeah, been associated in relationships and mostly for fun. I don't why but sometimes, I really like thrill that it gives especially if the girlfriend starts doubting the guy and then starts little investigation. Don't judge me, I know its not a good thing to do that is why I'm no longer into doing this kinds stuff.

Comment

Does it count if you only got into one night stand with them and you don't have any idea that they are in relationship and only know about it after the sex is done?

Comment

• surfsup
            surfsup commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think it counts lol, clearly its just a regular hook up event and not a relationship.

• iwantsexnowplease
            iwantsexnowplease commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, then I guess I've never been a third party hahaha. surfsup

Way back in my younger years, someone ask me to be his girlfriend but at the same time he openly admitted that he is currently in a relationship, quite impressed with his honesty but I rejected him as I know my worth and I know the pain of gettin cheated.

Comment

• elatederic
            elatederic commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought you're gonna fall for his honesty lol.

I am somewhat curious about the reason why you take such revenge and I don't know why, this is just a hunch but does the people involved in the mess close to you? punkchick

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
            VaginalDestruction commented
            Editing a comment
            One thing is for, she was hurt that is why she take this action though I don't think it was the right thing but I guess I don't have the right to tell this as I don't know what really happened.

• Freew0man82
            Freew0man82 commented
            Editing a comment
            VaginalDestruction I don't care if its not a right thing to do lol. Payback is necessary lol.

Yeah and the worst third party I've been is with a married guy, I didn't know about it though so don't judge me and the moment I realized about that I ended everything. It only lasted for 3 like months.

Comment

• kittycat123
            kittycat123 commented
            Editing a comment
            How did you find out he was married? Did his wife contacted you?

Yeah I did became a third party a couple of times, most of them are playboys / fuck boys and I agreed because they are hot and irresistible especially when they're naked lol. Of course their performance in bed is quite impressive too.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
            H3r3foryou commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay, so its not really like a relationship but more of a fuck buddy agreement?
        Working...
        X