What Irks You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Irks You?

I believe that nobody's perfect and everyone has their flaws but what makes you pull your hair out or makes you roll your eyes? For me, I got a lot of irks like their annoying habits, their laugh, the toilet seat is up and my roommate takes too long in the bathroom.

When my boyfriend is always right and I'm wrong. He always uses defensive talk and keeps on blaming me.

Comment

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry, I already dumped him, because I think that I should have a good life,lol. RachelSiryn

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      softheartedgirl Hell yeah, they are so mean. I should avoid those kinds of people.

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      ruby78 Yeah we should, it's good too to avoid those kinds of people for us to be happy.

It would be people who believe in conspiracy theories like the earth being flat, vaccines causes autism, etc...

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      HearAlive absolutely they sounded just like a retarded person to me and it completely annoys me. MikeInShiningArmor friends? not really, they're aware that those conspiracies theories exist but doesn't believe in them. As for someone who believes in them? yeah like 2 or three of people and I avoid them as much as possible lol.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      But why? there some theories are true. LiquidAss

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will, I understand those people who believe the theory about the earth is flat. A lot of scientists explain that. LiquidAss

Kinda hate it when people around you have herd or mob mentality. Like if one of them hates a certain person, everybody has to hate that person as well.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Find those type of people annoying as well. I feel that they can't really decide for themselves that's why they follow the clique leader.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      DilDoDabbins I know can't trust them as well because they can be easily influence by the others.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin Yeah, you are right, and I notice that on someone.

People who would rely on nepotism in order to get what they want in their lives. Had a couple of workmates before who were not qualified but were able to be hired because they are friends with some of the higher ups in the company.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you find out that they are not qualified for the job that they applied for?

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla their skills are obviously way off their position. They can't execute the job properly duh!

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but have you thought that they can gain more skill for the position too right? Freew0man82

People who always have to say it out loud their stand on every single thing. Yes, everybody has their own opinion, but you don't have to tell it to everyone about it every single time.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you have friends who would post their opinions on social media sites?

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      I also hate those kind of people. And they tend to bully you for not stating your stand in certain issues.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      FedoraTheExplora damn right on that one, they'll be posting more than twice a day on almost every issues and its so damn annoying. They're the main reason why I don't want to check my social media accounts. Saltinte yes, and sometimes for not agreeing on their opinions, too much bullshit.

For me, it's always the attitude and I hate arrogant men, cocky pricks and those aggressive bitches.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not yet, but I have a friend who is in a relationship with that kind of guy. Softandwet

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's totally annoying right? I really can't stand that person. ruby78

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Daisy54 me either, once I went on a blind date and the guy is exactly like your comment here. I literally fake emergency from home and left him

When you're dating a person who is a know it all and they keeps on correcting you every single time.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I hate cocky arrogant men as well and I cannot stand those guys to be with me 24/7.

Kinda hate people who doesn't care about what's happening around the planet and are just too focused on their lives.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you hate easy going person who doesn't care what's happening? I think these people are a bunch of simpletons.

Ladies that act totally entitled and takes a tons of pictures of themselves, the food that they're eating, etc...

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe that's the only thing that makes them happy that's why they keep on doing it. Also they might be doing this in order to make people think that they have a really exciting life.

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveAngels yes, those kinds of girls who feels like they need to document everything in their daily life. KenjiNephew it sound so fake for me, trying to act happy in pictures and portraying to have a nice life on social media.

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      elatederic I know that they have the right to do what they want, but it is completely annoying.

He annoys me so much when he keeps on spoiling what will happen in the episode when I'm watching that's why I always locked my room when he is around cos he talks too much.

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he always keep on spoiling the shows you watch? I think you need a payback and spoil his favorite show as well lol.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      I also hate people who enjoys spoiling movies and shows that I'm watching.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I also hate someone who joins in a conversation and he/she is more talkative than you two.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? What are the things that irks-you? smilebaby

Definitely, if the toilet seat is up it really irks me and if there's no tissue paper inside and the toilet has a bloody napkin inside.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those bathrooms are really nasty and I wish someone will bomb it since people put a lot of nasty stuff in there lol.

I find sad drunks really annoying. Talking about ones who would suddenly cry out of the blue while drinking because they suddenly remembered a sad thing that happened to them before.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Teanett yes, one of my friend always acted that way when we are having group drinks. I'll just ignore her and drink a lot lol.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you're gonna be annoyed if that person is around. Airglax

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, that's alright, a lot of us experience that. Airglax

People who talk too much while we're watching a movie or a tv show. This is also the reason that most of the time I prefer watching movies by myself.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate those type of people as well. The one that's more annoying are the ones who have seen the movie before and they will narrate to you what will happen next.

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate them too. I really hate if they say something in the scene that I haven't watched. SpoiledTeaTasty

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I hate those spoiler friends tho. SoftBaby
Working...
X