No announcement yet.

Moving In too Quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you only want to have sex on the weekends, for example, but your partner is interested in more frequent sex, this can lead to feelings of resentment and arguments.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      That will be a problem and once a week is good enough. I will just let him masturbate if he can't comply with that rule.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Freew0man82 I think I'll just give her a free pass and have sex with me than letting him play with himself.

Originally posted by independentG View Post
    What do you think is the most common problem when your partners move in too quickly or live together immediately?
    Mine is you fight about the bills every month.
    Maybe the best thing for you to do with your partner is to split the bill or take turns on paying it.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      That will work especially if your partner ain't that cheap to share money with you.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amethyst54 Yeah, I hope my partner does that. It's not that big a deal btw.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are a lot of guys who are like that tho. hameroon27

I think one problem that may arise is that you will continuously fight about who is going to do the cooking. Since you live together, it is only logical to take turns in cooking meals. The woman can't do all the cooking, right?

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Unless the guy has money to just order foods outside or make deliveries. Why am I defending them? Lol.
Working...
X