Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumdrum
    commented on 's reply
    So have you ever think that you want the nurse to suck on your dick when you got hard?

• XYZKate
    replied
    When I was 15 for some reason the nurse looked down at my dick and I got a boner, it was pretty awkward but she smiled and said it's normal.

Leave a comment:

• kelly77
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe she does watch something that made her think about this thread. At first I thought it was a doctor fucking a nurse lol.

• ChristineOh
    commented on 's reply
    So I guess you ended up getting embarrassed during the check-up. May I ask what the doctor check and did to you?

• OreoEater789
    commented on 's reply
    Was thinking that you're talking about the nurses and doctors doing it lol.

• Snugglebear
    commented on 's reply
    Did you tried to flirt with her while she was giving you a sponge bath?

• RachelSiryn
    replied
    My doctor asked me if I was ok with the check-up being observed and I said it was ok but as it went on it felt embarrassing as he was discussing what he was doing throughout.

Leave a comment:

• Skinnylove01
    commented on 's reply
    Well, we should ask some doctors and nurses here if they feel the same in getting horny on their patients.

• LiquidAss
    replied
    What about the nurses and the doctor? I'm pretty sure they get horny too when the patient has a nice body.

Leave a comment:

• dagift2womens
    commented on 's reply
    I bet that doctor has seen some pussy that made his dick hard when he was starting.

• PennyTration
    commented on 's reply
    Did she notice that you got semi-hard when she bathes you?

• QueefPat
    commented on 's reply
    You should have tried to go out with him? I bet that he would say yes to you.

• H3r3foryou
    commented on 's reply
    What do you mean by intriguing exactly? Are you talking about him being a bit mysterious?

• independentG
    replied
    I was in the hospital for a couple of weeks. There was one nurse who would give me a sponge bath every night. My dick would get semi-hard every time.

Leave a comment:

• crystalinejoy
    commented on 's reply
    I think they will ask first if they're going to touch so you better be prepared for it.
Working...
X