Stuck With You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck With You

To those who are living together with their partners, how do you think being forced to stay indoors would affect your relationship?

I'm not stuck with someone at the moment, but I guess this would count as a huge test for the both of them. They would both find out on how far they're willing to tolerate each others behavior. Let's just hope that after this, they've worked it out already and don't decide that it would be much better if they end the relationship already.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG wow that 3 months is pretty short. I would say 1 year for me. I would like to still give it a try to keep it and wait for progress but if there is really none after a year. Nah, I don't think it's worth it.

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      it really is a challenge. every single day the decision to love them is being really painful independentG and I cheated on him during the lockdowns because it was just so upsetting. for sure he cheated on me too. it's just fair

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      wowwwww fashiones12 how many guys did you fuck during the lockdown? are you together with the guy for a long time?

It depends on how long they've been living together. Because the most recent ones would definitely be surprised with each others routine when it comes to certain chores.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's just recent then you'll be used to it if it turns out to be a long time of staying.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      How about the ones who've been together for a few years already? Do you think that they might have tried to kill each other already?

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about that one. The ones who need to be worried are the most recent couples.

I think all they have to do is try and limit their time spending together even if they're at home together so that there's still a chance that they would miss each other.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you see each other each all the time then it's impossible to limit your time together IMO.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a good idea if the place that you're currently staying in is big enough.

I think you will become better partners now because you're experiencing a calamity in which both of you need to stand up and do each others corresponding duties and responsibilities as live-in partners.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      JoeyBaby Imagine it to be a lifetime of staying in one roof and test to see if you can withstand your partner.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap Sounds like a test for couples if they really got the patience for it.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      JoeyBaby I think that couple can figure something out in order to avoid being sick from being with each other.

It's not really affecting our relationship because all I can see is my partner all day and no one else lol.

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you haven't reached the stage that the two of you can't stand each other yet and I hope that you won't.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, why would I? If he does it to me then maybe I will. demoomed

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowReportsDari I am hoping for that too.

There might be some who are thinking that this is the trial run for what can happen once they get married. I just hope that most of the couples who were stuck at the moment, would decide to get married once this is after.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that there's a chance that they would break up once this is over?

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      InsightChic there's a chance that a few of them would rethink their relationship once this is over that's why she's hoping that most of them would eventually get married.

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Airglax I hope a lot of couples will think that way.

According to my friends who are with their partners at the moment, told me that they often spend most of their days on both ends of the house and would just talk to each other if its time to eat or they have to cook.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like they are both getting sick with each other and following the social distancing rule.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      dagift2womens what made you think that it they're getting sick of each other already?

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      SaltBabyFlavor I bet they have a lot of time to fuck with.

It will definitely affect your relationship and it shows how responsible you are and how your partner could count on you during an outbreak.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree, but sometimes we can't control them if they really want outdoors. PieFun

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      HearAlive Of course, I will do my best to do it.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      PrincessGail It would be unfair if you are the only one who will do it. both of you should make an effort.

You will probably hear a lot of whining if couples are having a great time dealing with themselves in a time like this. WW3 might start at home.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's just hope that these couples won't end up killing each other lol.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      It reminds me of my neighbors before I moved out from there. I can't stand couples who argue and fight all the time.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you meant to say "hard time" punkchick. They must be crazy if both are fighting because they are having a great time.

It's some sort of a test and a dry run I think on how to cope and deal with each other if both of you are locked down together and see if both are compatible with each other.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like a prison when both of you are being challenged to survive with someone without the chance of escaping.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet all the stay in couples right now is getting sick with each other. Just my assumptions.

It will definitely affect and check if both of you are a great team together and can fulfill each other duties in times of need.

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you in a relationship right now? Katherina001

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      but it's quite impossible if there will be no conflicts but this post was so last year. we are already free, back to normal. I suppose not so many relationships were broken

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      relationships were not broken but affairs waas booming! hahaha Blockro

I have a follow up question. seriously how do we keep getting horny if we go fucking the same person? I meant i still want to fuck but have you ever had a time where you were horny but not to your partner?

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      try to be horny and have no one else. lust over something like other people then go back to your constant fuck. lol it gives appetite

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      going horny over somebody else is quite normal specially if you are with your partner for a long time. but I don't think that lust ever goes away from your partner if you genuinely have feelings for them.
Working...
X