Your date finds no chemistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your date finds no chemistry

Sure, we could make dates here and there. Sometimes, it clicks. Sometimes, it does not click. So, what would you do when you like your date so much but on his/her side, he/she finds no chemistry with you? In other words, you like your date but your date does not want you.

Well, I could ask for one more date with him. We could have one more try. It could change his mind over the second date. Since I like him that much, I would do anything to keep him with me.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that persistence or does that mean desperation? If you do anything just to have him, then that could mean obsession with the person.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      jackass not really...? But the second date might be another chance for them both but if not, then maybe they should stay as friends instead.

Why would I continue to be with him when he does not want me? It would not be good to look at when you are running after someone who does not want you. Whatever I do, I know that he won't like me back. There is no sense in continuing it.

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      You shouldn't go around chasing people who do not like you. This is applicable to anyone so, listen up! Do not get too comfortable with anyone because in the end, if they leave, who would save you? No one, but yourself.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      It does NOT look good if you keep chasing people who don't seem to care about you. Leave them if they do not like you because whatever you do, you cannot and will never please them.

It did not click anymore, so that was it. After that date, things would already end. Yes, I may like him, but he does not like me. Even if I would like to continue, I know that it would not happen anymore.

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Accept the defeat crzyyouandme, it's time for you to have other dates out there. Just because of that one date, doesn't mean that you cannot go and have other dates with guys.

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      He does not like you as his girlfriend but did you ask him if he wants to hang out with you as a friend? He might even consider going out with you again, but know your limits. You two are not a thing anymore.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, if we are to think rationally, then the best way is to stop. By stopping, I would save myself from pain and he would be happy as I won't be there to annoy him anymore.

Well, since I like the man, then I would have to do more actions in order to have him. How about asking him for a next date? Maybe, he would be able to see me positively? I would not give up that easily. There must be ways to have the chemistry that he is looking for, right?

Comment

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      He will only 'hang out' with you and won't consider it like an actual date. Admit it, there is no chemistry between you two so you might as well just give it up already.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, you should step up your game, scrumptious1 show him how scrumptious you are lol. If there is no chemistry then ask him if he still wants to get laid with you.

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      No matter what you do, if he does not want you anymore, then there is nothing good that would come out from it anymore.

Do not push for something which you already knew is futile. He does not want you anymore. There is no way that you could be together.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, we can try it the second time and see if it might work. See if they could give you a chance right? Let's not forget to try just in case things might have changed.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      But I guess that we should not lose hope, right? That we could do some things first before we finally bid adieu with it.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, somehow, you are right, but if we do not pursue our dream then what would happen to us?

If there is no chemistry, then where could we buy that stuff? Lol. Just kidding. If only it was a commodity, then I would buy it. Anyway, maybe we could still create a chemistry but how to do that one?

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Chemistry just happens if you two are just in love or I don't know it is something unexplainable which right now I find it hard to discuss lol. Anyway, chemistry just happens if you two are compatible like that.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      You cannot buy chemistry, you learn it, YOU EARN IT! Anyway, it only happens when you two can jive to almost anything, chemistry takes place. It is just an expression by the way.

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Amethyst54 No, you could not earn a chemistry because chemistry would just happen naturally between the two of you. It is when you jive with almost anything on this world.

Sometimes I have to deal with dates I do not like but they do like me a lot. No, really, I've always encountered these types of people, they usually like me but I'm sorry, I can't seem to find any chemistry between us and I don't know why.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hate those, I'd feel bad even if they try so hard on you, you'll just tell them that there's no chemistry and it's not working at all. Well, they should try their luck on some other dates.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum are you serious about that? Wow, you must be really handsome to be dealing with those girls that like you a lot. Well, if there's nothing that sparks interests between you two then just quit it. No further dates or whatsoever.

I like my date but he does not like me? Fine, that would be our last and I hope he should've told me earlier that he is not actually interested in me because I would definitely understand that.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      How could he decide if he wants you or not when he had not known things yet? Of course, you would go on with the firs date first to find out of there is chemistry, right?
Working...
X