Message from the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from the past

You haven't moved on from your ex and you are still waiting for him/her to come back to you. One day, you were out drinking alone when you received a message. It was a message from the past - it was your ex. In the message, your ex told you that he/she is still into you and is not able to forget you. The spelling of the words are messed up so you assumed that your ex is drunk. What are the good things to do if you experience something like this?

What I am going to do is that I'll send him a message and tell him to meet with me in order for us to fix things. Maybe if destiny will permit, we will get back together again.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      How could he meet you at that moment when he seemed to be drunk already. Maybe, you could try to schedule the meeting on a future date.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, for a faster transaction, why don't you call him? It would be easier to talk than to type a message.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, there is a chance that you could be together again. There is what we call serendipity.

Well, what I am going to think is that my ex is just drunk and he doesn't mean anything that he said in the message. During that night, I will probably start accepting in myself that we will never get back together and that I should start moving on.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right, he's just drunk and just don't worry about it. What you can do is block him, never let him come back into your life as if he never left you in the first place.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you could text him back and inquire more about his message. There could be something else there, right?

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure. It has been a while that you have not moved on. That could be a sign that you needed to start fixing yourself and move on from the past.

I would throw my phone and scream: "Is this even real?" Anyway, I would get my phone from the ground and would call him. I would ask him about the text and who was the intended recipient of it.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so dramatic! Why the need to throw your phone? You were expecting a text from him after all, but be mindful that his words are undesirable to read so it might not be true.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, that's a bit exaggerated BlackmanAndRobbin. Poor phone, it has nothing to do with you and your stupid ex's drunken texts.

How sure are you that you are the actual recipient of the message? He might have sent it accidentally on you even though it was intended to another girl. Remember that he could be drunk.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      So, it is best to ignore the text message. If he repeats the same thoughts on various days, then you may be the actual receiver of his message.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      jackass Nope, I wouldn't consider that, why? The other girl's name and my name could be the same or is really close to each other on his contacts that's why he might possible send me another one, while he's drunk!

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that message was intended to the other girl and not her, she should stop assuming things because he will ever come back to her. It's time that she should get over him.

Oh, no. I would not want to get back with him knowing that he is drunk. I guess I should wait for another text from him and see if he's telling the truth. If so, I'd make an arrrangement to see him, maybe that this could be our comeback.

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, don't you think that he's just messing with you? He's testing to see if you're still into him because he knows that you'd be in a rush to get back with him.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should just wait for another text from him and if he did not respond then he might've known that he does not really want to get back with you. He's just drunk that's all.

Out of all people that she wanted to text while drunk is me, so there's a chance that she wants me to get back with her. But how? I'd tell her to wait for me there, I'll go to the place where she's at and I hope she'll get to say that to me again in person.

Comment

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thinking! Since she's unable to communicate with you properly, you should go out there and check her. Also, bring her home because she's too intoxicated already.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're so sweet! Well, I guess she realized that she still wants you and please, let her rest and if her mind is in the right state, ask her again about what she said through that text message.

Uh-oh, the words are messed up, he's already been drunk and you should probably ignore him even if he's asking for you to come to pick him up. Who is he anyway? You no longer matter to him when he's sober, he just cares for you whenever he's drunk, so fuck him.
    Last edited by rumdrum; 01-03-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct! Ladies should not be easily fooled by drunk texts from their exes, yes, the breakup might've been fresh but then, why does he need to be drunk and be able to text you whenever he needs you? That's so insincere.

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right and I shouldn't be concerned about him even if he's too drunk to handle himself. He should know that his drunkenness is not an excuse to dial or drunk text me as he pleases. It is not cool!

I think I'll contact him first thing tomorrow and remind him of the things he has said that night for clarifications. I don't want him to leave me in confusion, like is he implying that he wants to get back with me or is he just messing with me 'coz his drunk?

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      He's just messing with you because he is drunk and he knows that you're still into him that is why he has a chance to lure you back into him but will still break your heart afterward.

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Good, ask him if he's serious about what he did last night. I can tell that even a drunk person knows what he's doing. He better have better reasoning for this one.
Working...
X