And I saw him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I saw him!

So, you had dated someone. The first date went fine. You had nice conversations. Some things that he told you are about his healthy living - he does not smoke nor drink. You were impressed as he seemed to be a nice guy. Days went by and you were by invited by your friend to go a certain bar just to unwind. You went inside and scanned the people near your table and you saw him at the far end of the corner - drinking and smoking! You were surprised with what you saw.

If I were you, I would go to their table and I would say "Hi! How are you doing?"
    I will have to check his reactions upon seeing me. I bet that he would be surprised to see me.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO! You just gave me an idea, yes I will do that to my date if it ever happens. I'd like to see how he'll react as I saw him in the act of drinking and smoking.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      He could be shocked to see you. Or, if he had not remembered what he told you, then he would greet you casually.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with daddyslittleG1rl I think he will just act casually as if he didn't mention to her about him not having vices.

He's a complete liar! Is he trying to impress me with that shit? I'd go over there and ask him to light me a cigarette, see how he'll respond to that.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be very willing to light your cigarette up. Bars and clubs are generally dark, and he could not see you that much. He'll treat like a casual stranger asking for a light up.

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      He could even not entertain you as he could be busy chatting with his buddies. Of course, this is with the assumption that he was not aware that it was you.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and it should be done on a dramatic way. How about saying to him: "Hi there, would you mind lighting my cigarette?"

What a liar! But if I were in that situation, I won't easily believe that he is not smoking nor drinking. That seems really impossible for guys nowadays.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Most men know how to smoke and drink. It is impossible that he does not do those stuffs. Has he raised on a very strict family that there was no chance that he could have learned those things?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Most men know how to smoke and drink. She should have invited him to a bar right after their date which I presume they made in a restaurant.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      But there are men who really do not smoke and/or drink alcohol. Those are the saint-like men. Looks so boring for me.

With no doubt, I won't pursue her anymore. I don't want to be with someone who lies and someone who is not true regarding her personality. I can accept her if she told me the truth about her drinking and smoking but I definitely won't accept a liar.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. But she was just projecting to you that she is a vice-free girl. She could have thought that you would reject her if she told the truth.

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you invite her to some bars and clubs? You could go to some other place and continue the drinking and smoking there.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      It is always nice to have people who tell the truths no matter what. I like people who provide the real deal.

Why would some men need to lie and just tell all the positive things in this world when they could just get real and present their real selves? I am more appreciative of men who tell the truths no matter how sinister they are.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      They lie because they follow the adage: Best foot forward.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd rather want to be with a guy who is honest about his vices, if he smokes and drinks then okay. I won't be judging him for that just as long as he's telling me the truth.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      It is okay for my date if he smokes, drinks or whatever. I do not mind at all. All I care is that he is real.

I will tell to my friends that we would go and have a table beside their table! In that way, he would be able to see me easily. I would just wave my hand and smile at him. I won't mind him smoking and drinking. It is as if I believed what he said during our date. I could no longer be fooled, you know.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! What a very nice move. It looks like you want to have a trouble with him. You could have stayed away from him so that he won't be able to see you there.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      He should've at least become more open about his vices with drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. He'll never know that you don't mind about after all, right?

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG He could have thought that he could fool those girls by stating good things about himself.

He probably just wants to impress you but little did he know that you can actually find out all about his secret. If I were in your shoe, I'll probably approach him and tell him that he isn't a good liar after all.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, damn! I thought that you won't do such a thing but there you were, you have approached him and made your move already. Well, for me, I'd rather leave him be and pretend I didn't saw him there.

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Trying to impress he? Wow, is he for real? she should not make a scene there and just leave him alone. Well, liars do not impress me as well, if he's a lady. He should at least try a little harder next time, lol!

That is some revelation! I wouldn't be that surprised though. Because almost all men drink and smoke so there is only a tiny chance that what he said to you (about his drinking and smoking habits) was true.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      So, I guess now that all men who claims to have no vices are actually heavy smokers and alcoholics, huh? Well, they shouldn't act like saints because lying about that makes them less of a saint already.

Wait, so he's trying to impress her pretending that he has no vices? That's immature! LMAO, he should've told her the truth and he was even caught in the act while he's doing his vices, smart ass move.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO he's pathetic actually, I can tell that he's bad with making decisions into telling the truth or not and too bad he's been caught in the act.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's trying to impress her because some girls do not like men who often smoke and drink, but too late, he has been caught in the act already. I cannot imagine how he could keep cool.

It is only the first date and he already managed to lie to you. What more if the two of you are already in a relationship, right? I suggest that you dump him right there in the club.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      No, do not dump him but just block him. Ignore him as if they never existed in your life. You shouldn't be dealing with those people who manage to lie to you on the first date. They are not worth it anymore.

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Clitcomander is right, she should just pretend that she has never met him in her whole life and she should just proceed to her own business in that club. We'll see how he might be approaching her that night, lol.

Oopsie! He surely didn't hide well, huh? I do think he's dumb for going to a club that you have access on or maybe near to your place. If I were him, in order to preserve my lie and still continue drinking and smoking, I would go to a club that is far or maybe a club that you have zero chance on going to.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, he didn't seem to think things through and it's a coincidence as well so that she'll be able to see for herself if he is lying, which obviously, he is. Lol.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      He was not expecting her to come on that bar. After all, she might also have stated that she does not drink nor smoke.
Working...
X