Follow the cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow the cheater

What can you say about couples who spy on their partners by following them while driving in a car?
    Do you think that it's a good thing to do to catch them in the act of cheating when you'd 'only assume' that they must be hiding something from you?

People who spy on their partner even if there's nothing to be su****ious about is really immature. They are not hiding anything from you because if you really love your partner then why do you need to spy on him?

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. And if you trust your partner then you know that they would not cheat. So, there is no need to spy on them. You would just be wasting your time spying on your partner.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it is not being immature. It is something about being distrustful to your partner. If you do not have trust anymore, then why continue with the relationship?

Well, if I think that there's something's off about her then I guess I have to sneak up on her and see myself if she really is hiding something from me. What? I'm trying to catch her if she's really cheating on me, I just hope that I'm just assuming things.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, if you have time to spare then you should go out and watch over her. Do not blow your cover, she will take you to different places and she might even catch you sneaking up on her.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      And what if there is nothing there? After all the efforts, you ended up with nothing. Would you feel bad on yourself?

Would you still need to catch them on the act of doing the cheating? First, you only assumed that they are cheating. It was only an assumption so why would you waste your time just to prove something that could not be real?

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed that you are just wasting your time, if they cheat, they cheat. Why is there a need to catch them on the act? Wait for them to feel guilty about it then you'll soon find out yourself.

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      People are not idiots. Cheaters are definitely not fools. Does she think that she could catch her husband that easily?

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Your partner could even get mad at you if he learns that your were having some surveillance on his activities.

If you believe that he is cheating then you could do some actions to catch them while doing some hot actions. I am not saying that you would be able to catch them while having sex because that would not be easy to do. When you catch kiss each other on the lips or hug each other romantically, then those are already enough.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you even know if they have done that? Were you there at his place? Were you there to catch him on the act of cheating on you?

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have your phone ready to record the actions of his cheating. They could kiss each other on the lips and that would be enough to prove that he has been doing something wrong.

I think it's okay if you have any proof that he's a cheater. But if not, I don't think that it is okay. Because following him to where he goes only means that you don't trust him enough.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Following him would be a waste of time, effort and gas. You would not be following him on all places that he goes all the time, right?

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you spend time, money and effort trying to catch someone who was also hiding his own tracks in order not to be caught?

Following my girlfriend to see if she's cheating is a desperate move and will only affect our relationship. Most especially if she finds out that that's what I'm doing. If I sense that she is cheating, I'll just talk to her and tell her my concerns instead of acting like a spy.

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      But acting like a spy seems to be a good job. You would feel the thrill of catching someone.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you, kizliak. It's better to talk to her about it, do not go out there and spying her around. It's not the right thing to do, if she is guilty of cheating then I guess it's up to you if you can forgive her or not, if you'd like to continue the relationship as well, or not anymore.

Follow him? No, I would not do that one. I could ask him upfront if I suspect that he is doing something wrong. I would not allow myself to do all the travels just to catch him.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice one. Why would you need to make efforts in driving long distances when you could just ask him upfront?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't need to follow him just so you can prove to him that your su****ions are correct. Yes, it is better to ask him upfront if you two are alone so you can see clearly from his face about how he reacts to your queries about him cheating.

When a man goes to a place other than your own, then that could already be a red flag that you need to take care of. If he keeps on getting to that place, then your gut feeling would already kick in.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd better follow him so I can see it for myself, and guess what? He's cheating on me and i can't believe that I'd let it go for so many times. Well that would fuck me up but I'm sure that it will be over between us.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he is hiding something, then they could do it somewhere else and not exactly on the places of the other woman unless that other woman wants to offer her place for the man.

Those kind of partners are the paranoid ones. I do think that it's bad to stalk your partners. It's better if you'll just be direct to him/her and ask whatever you want to ask.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      It's kind of creepy too, imagine you're on your way to work and you're being spied by your lover and what he or she claims you to be being sweet to your coworker, well, he or she is just assuming things that there is something going on when there's not.

I don't think that stalking your partner will do you any good especially if you already have su****ions. You might get hurt so much with what you might find out.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Stalking them would make you look like a fool, well, the truth will always come out so it's better if you'd just anticipate it.

I don't think I'll do that because that is somehow invading my partner's privacy. And that would also look as if he is a criminal and I am the police. Lol!

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right. Do not follow your partner as if you are some stalker. It is better if you would just talk to him calmly.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Let him do whatever he wants and just confront him about it, as to why you are so sure that he is cheating on you already.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. It would look like that. But, anyway, yeah, we should respect the privacy of our partners. Let us provide the trust to them that they would not cheat us.
Working...
X