A yummy man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A yummy man

My friend told me something new with her life. On their apartment complex, a new tenant arrived, they are a couple staying next to her unit. Rarely, she could see the man. But on those rare times, the man looked yummy and her sexual drive would come high whenever she sees that man. She knew, however, that there is no chance for any hookup with that married man. She knew that she would have a zero chance that the man would flirt back should she initiate flirty moves to him. If you were my friend, what would you do?

She is just wasting her time fantasizing that new man next unit. She already knew that she had no chance to have the man. Whatever she does, nothing fruitful would come from it. So, I guess that she should stop thinking of that man. She could refocus on other men, instead.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Refocus the attention to other men? How about on the other unit? There might be some cool and available guys over there.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Saltinte I don't think that there are other cool and available guys there, that's why she's so desperate to get that man's attention. Get it? Well, he should look for other men using dating apps and sites and she might be lucky to find someone she can invite over to her place.

I won't give up just yet. I'll smoothly flirt with him whenever his wife is not around. It wouldn't hurt to try, right? I'll continue doing that until he breaks and agrees for a hookup, well, that's as long as I don't get caught.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no harm in trying. That is the saying that they always say but I do not believe that one. Sometimes, there could be harms in trying those things.

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are brave enough to do such a thing then why not? The risk is high but the reward is also great.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      You are a sneaky woman. I admire your persistence and courage to do such a thing just to get the man. Kudos.

Since you rarely see him, you could start with saying "Hello" when you meet him. A simple hello could be a start of something hot in the end. You could start with being friends then slowly you could start to flirt with him. Remember that he is yummy so you must make it a goal to finally have his hot body.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried this tactic in the past? Are you sure that it would be a success? I am asking because I might follow this move and I do not want to fail. lol.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      A simple "Hello" could do a lot of things in life. It could start with a good conversation and then you would be together as a couple then it could end up with a sad goodbye.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. There are many things that only started with just a simple hello.

If your friend already knows that she has zero chance with him, then she shouldn't do anything else. Don't meddle with their marriage already.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. They are happily married so she should stay away from them. Yeah, the guy is yummy but he has a wife already. A wife whom he would never cheat on. There is no chance for her at all.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. The man is already married so she should stay away from him anymore.

How yummy is he? Does your friend think that she can sneak into their unit for a quickie with the guy? But that can only happen of course when the wife is not in the house.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps, he is yummy. We do not know if a quickie is possible as it looks like he is not that type of a guy who would give in to temptations.

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Sneak into someone's unit without an invitation? That would be too risky. She might even be reported for burglary.

He is already married so you should not take an eye for him anymore. It could be seen that they are happily married so never go in between their relationship anymore. There might be some other men in your apartment complex.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      I respect married couples that's why I never want to be involved in such affairs with a married man. I vowed to myself that I won't be doing that because I know that someday it might happen to me too if I'd ever get married and I know that it will hurt me a lot.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Don't be an attention-seeker. If possible, avoid him at all costs and forget your attraction to him already.

Maybe your friend can try to flirt with him and if she's lucky enough, the guy will take the bait. But I bet he wouldn't do that because he's already married. He married his wife so that would mean that he must be really in love with her.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww, she should try her luck to other men instead. I mean, why would she waste her time and look so desperate to get his attention when he's already committed to his wife? I bet that her wife is better looking than your friend, no offense.

Maybe I'll tease him by knocking on their door only with a towel wrapped on my body. I'll ask if their shower is working because mine is not and if I could have a favor and use theirs. I just hope that the guy will be the one to answer the door.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      But to your surprise, it was his wife who answered the door because he's away, most probably that he is at work. YIKES! You're looking like a desperate bitch and she will consider moving out again because she realizes that you might want to steal her husband away, lol!

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be really desperate if you try to do what you just said, hanesy. But I don't think that will work on married men. I suggest that you do that to the single men out there.

I suggest that she stops preying on someone who's unavailable. There are many men who are available and ready to hookup with girls anyway.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course! Why be wrecking someone's relationship? I don't think that they'll ever want to give up their current relationship for just a one-time hookup with somebody else or unless they're willing to do so.

Leave the man alone. Leave them alone. She could redirect her horniness with the other men who are available. In that way, she won't have any problems.

Comment

Working...
    X