Sudden flirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden flirt

If your long time friend suddenly started to like you and then he/she started to flirt with you. Are you going to reciprocate or should you maintain your friendship with him/her?

Yes, why? So we can be friends with benefits, of course.
    It's hard to find hookups these days.

Comment

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      So, do most of your guy friends end up being 'friends with benefits' with you? daddyslittleG1rl

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Just like that? Hope that FWB thing doesnt turn into true love ehmm maybe dont know if that would work

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. So when it is the season of difficult hookups then friends should be around to fill up the void. Nice one. It never occurred to me that it would be possible. I kinda do not like it, though.

It would not look good to me so I think that I would remain as a friend to him. No, I am not talking about friends with benefits. I will maintain my friendship with him.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I can tell that he's the friendzone type and average-looking kind of friend. I feel bad for him that he has no bad intentions with you and just wanted to date you. Nothing will ever change your mind, no? Ok.

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Things will become very awkward between the two of you and its hard to be in a relationship with the person you lean shoulders too

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum I dont want things to be awkward that might ruined our friendship and its best if I still have someone to talk too when I have a problem

I would ask him a question: "Why only now? I have been waiting for this one since I first met you!" But things have already changed and I already have a boyfriend so he should provide a very good reason why I need to dump my current boyfriend for him.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, my. Don't you love your current boyfriend that you could just dump him? Why do you need to ask you friend for a good reason?

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      fallinlove I just want to let my friend knows that he has a room for me if ever the relationship between my current bf becomes shitty

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      That only means that you are not a good lady. You already had a boyfriend then you still think of dumping him for someone new? He had no fault, I presume.

Oh, fuck. I would love that one. I could even offer him to be my friend with benefits. Since we already know each other then we could start right away.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      It never occurred to my mind to have a friend with benefits to a long time friend. Now that you had given me an idea, I am looking for an old friend to test it with. lol.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      You're bad lol I bet you really want to taste some of your friend who are good looking and cute to you

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray If they are cute and good looking then I would certainly would love to be friends with benefits with them. lol.

Honestly, I don't know what to say if my friend ever wants to date me. I'd assume that it will be a friendly date, but if she wants to take things seriously then perhaps a few more dates just to see how this thing would go for both of us.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick Point taken! If you have no one else to turn to, there will always be that friend who secretly admires you. I'll take that chance with him!

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your friend already liked you that is why she asked for a romantic date. Why would you not grab it? The rice is already coming to the chicken.

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that would be just a friendly date and she might ask you for help as she wanted your new friend. I know, I had done that move a few times already. lol.

If my friend starts to flirt with me, I'd ask what does she want from me. We're just friends, right? I can't promise that I'd reciprocate the same feelings she has for me.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      A friend is just a friend. I agree with that, there is no way that it will lead to something more serious and romantic. I don't have any romantic feelings toward my guy friends, so I don't think that they would even have the urge to flirt with me. Unless that they're just joking.

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      How about when you learn that she wants to love you? Will you still reciprocate things between the two of you?

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      PennyTration sometimes it's hard to tell what you feel towards your friend because you two are just friends then suddenly want you and flirts around with you? I think she's just lonely because she hasn't found anyone yet, and saw that I'm always here for me. But we'll see.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you choose to friendzone that friend of yours that is flirting with you?

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      I was confused with your answer. First, you said that a friendship between a man and a woman would not last long so I was expecting that you would be lovers then suddenly you said that you would want to save the friendship. lol.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      BunnyPeachShang maybe he's still confused or might have feelings for her after all. Yes, sometimes a guy and girl friendship do not last long because there might be a possibility that they'll end up as lovers.

I expect these kind of things to happen since time after time you are by each others side even in past relationship you discuss it with them or that time when you complain about certain exes how you quarrel then you develop feelings so i think I'll try but if it won't work then we'll just stay as friends forever because it's for the best

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too I always think that sometime one of my closest friend to this and I don't know what to say or tell him I'll be like What??!!

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah likewise I expect this things could happen but I will rather stay friends with them before something becomes awkward between the two of us

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. So it is like to you need to taste each other first and if it did not work out then you would go back as being friends again. Hhhmmm, I would not do that one. It looks like you are only using each other. As for me, I would remain as a friend to him. He could flirt me all he wants but I would not give in. lol.

If its a long time friend I already considered them as best friends and they should remain untouchable even if I feel affectionate towards them then I will have to step-back and reciprocate things. I will consider a friendly-kiss but having sex or being on a serious relationship is a different story and I couldn't accept it

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      When you say reciprocate, it means return the favor. So, if you return the favor then you would accept him as a lover.

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not? What makes your friend that undesirable? Is it because you treated her like a sister already?

I don't think my guy friends would ever want me. Why? Bros are for life, they know me better and I don't date or flirt with guy friends I consider a bro. #BroZone

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yeah, you have a point there. Friends should remain to be friends. And I think that it would be better to be on that way.

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      keep it that way or awkward things will happen then again you should avoid #BroLove

If he has been a good friend to me and suddenly he started hitting on me then I would definitely accept him. First, I already know that he has a kind heart. Second, I had known him for so long already. Third, I have some reservations, he must be cute. Otherwise, I would still reject him.

Comment

Working...
    X