Breakup refused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakup refused

What would you do if you had a partner who does not want to break up with you? You already told him or her that everything is over but still does not want to stay away from you.

Sometimes, a person continues to stay with us because they love us. Sometimes, they continue to stay with us because they are obsessed with us. Sometimes, it is the combination of the two: obsessively in love with us.

Comment

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      So what would you do if you're partner that you want to get rid off is so obsessively in love with you?

Since he or she refused to have a breakup with you, maybe it would be better if you would have a conversation first to sort out things with the two of you. In that way, you could still save the relationship.

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the problem is getting rid of him so there's no really intent on saving the relationship

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't save a relationship when it's already sinking and you're the only one that's left trying to patch the holes.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you had tried to save it than nothing was done. It is still better that some talks were done even if it would fail.

I don't know if it will only make it worse but I will just say to her that I like someone else and you are better off with someone else

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      that might do the trick but will definitely break their heart so it must be done with care and on a perfect situation

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      To her? I did not know that you are a bisexual now. Since when did you start dating women, too? lol.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      It does not make it worse. Actually, you have told what were needed to be said. This is the best thing that would be done - to really break up and be with someone else.

Better call the cops lol..I guess i will make him understand that I really want to breakup with him and there is always a room for friendship even though it hurts just saying it

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      make him understand that you want to breakup with him would be the best course of action to do

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      A room for a friendship? I do not think that they would still be friends after a bad breakup. The girl does not want to man anymore.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat You could always open a room for friendship just in case especially in the future. 1nytstand Yeah even if they are bitter I am still friends with them

Tell her that I once cheated on her to break her heart lol or maybe say i am seeing someone else so she could stay away from me

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      you're savage lol. I think that will make it only worse if you plan for that kind of attack on her

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      VaginalDestruction that kind of attack would break her you must be more concise and considerate on planning a good breakup instead of doing something that would break her heart

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      In an act of desperation, we could have an alibi of cheating just to shoo her away. Hhhmmm, nice tactic over there. I might be able to use this kind of an alibi.

Originally posted by SoftBaby View Post
    What would you do if you had a partner who does not want to break up with you? You already told him or her that everything is over but still does not want to stay away from you.
    Okay, probably I'd give him another chance. Maybe soon he'll be the one who's going to initiate the breakup. Then good, no, even better! Lol!

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! That's genius! Well, he'll soon be tired of the set-up when he sees that you're no longer interested so he ends up breaking up with you.

If he is still refusing the breakup then I would present to him my new boyfriend. I would introduce my new boyfriend to shock him. Maybe, that would be the time that he would stop.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you present your new boyfriend then he could get so furious that he may do something bad to the both of you. Are you not afraid of the consequences of your plan?

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Freew0man82 Yeah, I thought of that too. I wouldn't want to be in that same situation though. If that were me, I'd ignore him until he gets tired and he'll be the one that's avoiding me.

Be a total bitch towards him and treat him poorly so that he would realize that you don't love him anymore

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he still hasn't left you because of it?

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. I got your advice very well. We could show to him how bitch we are until they would stop and leave us.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      dagift2womens I will just keep on ignoring him till he get tired on me then he should have given up on us

I will start to ignore him as if he was a total stranger to me. In that way, he would feel that I really do not like him anymore.

Comment

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you mean like not to talk with him anymore? Or would you still be a bit friendly to him but not treat him as a lover anymore?

Originally posted by SoftBaby View Post
    If she does not want to stay away from me then I'll be the one who'll stay far away. I'd probably go far away where she'll never find me.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, stay far away and block any of her contacts. If she does anything crazy to you, you can always contact the police for them to pick her up lol!

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great idea but then she will follow you there too lol wherever you go she'll be with you haha

Just tell her honestly that you want to end things between the two of you and If she still insist that you will not broke up then turn the relationship sour and ignore her maybe she'll loose interest and maybe she'll jump unto another guy which is what you wanted

Comment

Working...
    X