Faked Pregnancies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faked Pregnancies

Has any of you faked a pregnancy in order for the other person to stay in the relationship?

I have never done that sort of thing because I feel that's one of the lowest of lows when it comes to making your partner stay with you

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. I had never done this kind of a blackmailing. Anyway, I think that my previous lovers would still leave me once they had known that I was pregnant.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had never done this one simply because I had never thought of this one. Really, it never occurred on my mind.

Luckily, I never had an ex who tried to do such a thing. But this question is making me think whether I've accidentally got any of my exes pregnant and have a child somewhere

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      No. Don't ever think that you had a child somewhere because if you did, then you should already received a child support notice.

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if one day, one of your exes contacted you and told you that the baby looks a lot like you? Lol!

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak, Yeah, lucky for you, you've never become a victim of that situation.

I cannot fake my pregnancy to my previous boyfriend because he's the one who buys the pregnancy tests for me and he's been keeping an eye on me while getting the test results just to make sure that I wasn't fooling around.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      He's been keeping an eye on you, maybe because he learned that you used to fake your pregnancy to your exes just to make them stay. Just a wild guess.

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he not wearing a condom when you have sex? Were you not taking pills?

Originally posted by kittycat123 View Post
    Has any of you faked a pregnancy in order for the other person to stay in the relationship?
    No, never in my life and I have no plans of doing so, even if it's just for a prank. I believe that only a desperate woman would only do that.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, that's nice of you! I don't know why would a woman have to fake her pregnancy just to make us stay?

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      SoftBaby I experienced that pregnancy scare. I thought I was really pregnant. I did not know what to do at that time. I was 18 then and I was not ready to become a mom. Good thing, I was only overthinking and overreacting. Whew!

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. The word is aptly said. Desperation could make us do some things which are not even right to do.

Actually, I did not fake it. I made a prank. I told him that I was pregnant. He could not believe it. That was my first boyfriend during high school so we were young at that time. lol.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he shit his pants when he knew that he got you pregnant. He sure wasn't ready for that!

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      I was planning to pull a prank on my ex that I was pregnant, then I remember that we're in a long-distance relationship. Well, I wouldn't want him to suspect that I was cheating on him, it would be a difficult situation for us both since we're miles apart.
      Last edited by daddyslittleG1rl; 10-08-2019, 01:14 PM.

My ex-girlfriend tried to convince me of her 'pregnancy' just for me to stay. I learned that it was fake when she finally told me the truth.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she just wants you to stay for a little longer, and I think that she just made a reason for you to finally dump her lol!

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you had a hard time convincing and accepting that you would gonna be a father, eh? lol.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you've gone raw on her that's why she was trying to convince you that she's pregnant

Uh, I've never faked any of my pregnancies just to make my boyfriend stay. It's not even a good idea to start off with.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not get the idea of doing that to my boyfriend too. I can't fake pregnancies, no. He'll look for ways to find proof that I'm telling the truth or just telling lies. So again, no, I cannot and I will not fake my pregnancy.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. You're just starting a huge fight if you ever plan to trick him into one of your fake pregnancy scams. It's not good.

All I can say is that I feel bad for my fellow men out there who became a victim of fake pregnancies. It really puts us in so much pressure, do we even deserve to be fooled like that?

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I feel sorry for you and I know it's not a good thing for them to do that to you guys. I will never use fake pregnancy to pressure my man to stay, that's pathetic.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, those men would know if their girls are really pregnant or not. Are you not using a protection during sex? If you are a fan of a bareback then good luck with you.

To hell with those fake pregnancies. Why the need to do some blackmailing on your boyfriends? If your boyfriend wants to leave you, you should allow them to leave immediately.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      for me i will only do it when i prank my bf, there is no reason to faked it at all and i can't be serious about if you have to act seriously in front of him that you're pregnant

If I faked being pregnant in front of my partner then my bf would dumped me.. you wanna know why? because he is not sexually active and believes in marriage first before having a baby. It wont work for me haha

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad that your bf is patient about sex, those guys are rare these days and its hard to find a partner who believes in marriage first before sex
Working...
X