High And Tripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High And Tripping

What are some of the strangest things that you've done while you're under strong medication? Mine happened right after a root canal. I was telling my mom that she should drive faster because zombies are after us

It was right after a root canal and it was during Halloween. Ended up freaking out when I saw kids who were wearing horror themed costumes. Also tried asking a kid who was wearing a Darth Vader costume if he can teach me how to do that force choke thing that he does in the movies

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      And what was the kid's answer to your question? The kid might have been stumped with your query.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      The kids, after leaving your house, must have suffered a trauma and regretted going to your house.

I was on my bed and sleeping then I had a dream. It was a scary dream as I saw Death. He was walking near me. I screamed and screamed and screamed at the top of my lungs. Then I was awoken with thick sweats covering my forehead.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it true that when you are near to your death, this Death would often appear in front of you?

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be watching a lot of horror movies lol If i will be the one dreaming of death ill make sure ill kick him in the nuts so he can stay away in my dreams

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      AlysaBdN I'm not hallucinating, he looks creepy ASF couldn't describe it worse than a grimreaper

Are those the dial up zombies that walk slowly or the broadband zombies where they walk quickly? lol.
    Anyway, that was a scary thing to see.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, all zombies are fast and slow they're always aggressive when they see humans. I might die of heart attack, in real life, if a fast zombie is approaching me but if I was high on medication, I might be screaming and squirming hysterically.

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin I do not like those zombies. Zombies want to catch people. I would prefer a white lady as she would only appear momentarily and would be gone immediately.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Those zombies should already upgrade themselves and use 5G speeds. My gosh, if that happens then they would gonna move like The Flash. I would not be able to run anymore. lol.

This happened years ago when I was still living with my parents. I had a very high fever that time due to some infection.

I was saying: "Oh, fuck me hard, harder, harder!"

Then my mother removed the long pillow which I was hugging and said, "What the hell are you saying?"

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      So, when the medication has worn out, did your mom confronted you about what you've said when you were high? Lmao!

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Strong medication could lead to humiliation. Sometimes, it could lead to hilarious moments. But, anyway, those should not happen as dosage must be controlled.

Originally posted by MoiraClay View Post
    What are some of the strangest things that you've done while you're under strong medication? Mine happened right after a root canal. I was telling my mom that she should drive faster because zombies are after us
    I remember when I was in college, I went to my dentist and had both of my wisdom teeth pulled out. I still manage to attend our class and I sat beside my bestfriend. She said I was laughing and talking all slurry, that's when she knew that I was high and she told me to go home and take a rest. So I did.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      You went home and forgot about your other classes, eh? lol. Anyway, it was done already. You could not go back to that time anymore.

Well, I had an interview that day but due to that medication that I took I passed out. When I regained my consciousness, the time for the interview was already over. I lost it.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      You know that job interviews are a serious thing, why would you even schedule your appointment on the same day as your interview?

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      H3r3foryou Did she expect that she would have a strong medication on that day?

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      I have rescheduled it and have them understand that I passed out on my medication some are not buying it but I really fainted and lost control of myself

Originally posted by MoiraClay View Post
    Oh, I haven't experienced any of those but reading all of your posts makes me laugh so hard. I almost spat my tea here.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky for you, you wouldn't have to experience being chased by imaginary zombies or seeing Grim Reaper trying to fetch you out of your misery lol!
Working...
X