Petty Little Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petty Little Liars

What are some of the pettiest things that you did to an ex right after breaking up with them? Mine was changing all the password of his social media accounts. Just talking about the ones that I memorized or saved on my laptop

I once burned the stuff that my ex have gave to him right in front of him

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not understand! lol. Do you mean the stuffs that he had given to you? Oh, that was not environment friendly, you know.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      How many stuffs have you burned in front of him? What was his reaction? I bet that he only looked at it then ignored what you did.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you were not hurt during the burning process. It is not recommended to burn things although it has a great dramatic effect. lol.

One of his bank cards was with me at the time of the breakup so I change the security code before handing it over to him. After a week, I received a call from him asking me for the right code. I gave it, of course. It was just a prank after all.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      So what gave him an idea that it was you who changed the code of his card?

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe that's why he dumped you because you're holding onto his bank cards and spend it all on your shopping sprees? Lol!

I scratched his car using my key. He was not able to know who did it. I hope that he does not learn of this site. lol.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      You should've slashed his tires too while you're at it, I think he deserves that lmao!
      It's a good thing that he did not suspect you for it.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump Slashing tires is a difficult task as you could not easily put a hole on it.

I returned all the gifts that he gave me. I would not need them anyway. I did not personally return it. I packed it on a big box then sent it through a courier.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, at least that would be a lot easier and the least pettiest thing you've done, rather than the others here. I'm scared to date any of the ladies here now, lol!

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman Some girls can get to be so scary. You did not know that in the past. Now, you know how some girls could be mean.

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      You just spent some money on the shipping charges. You should have thrown them away.

Originally posted by MoiraClay View Post
    What are some of the pettiest things that you did to an ex right after breaking up with them? Mine was changing all the password of his social media accounts. Just talking about the ones that I memorized or saved on my laptop
    When she was about to unfriend and block me, I sent her pictures of the guys she slept with. The photos they took and the conversations that they've had. She forgot that her social media accounts were synced on my phone so, I saw everything she's been doing behind my back.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, that's a great way to say goodbye to her lol! Well, you don't deserve a cheater like her anyway. Guess she deserved it if she managed to block you, it means that she's guilty

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that she was having some affairs while she was still with you and you did nothing? Besides, why would she post those kinds of pictures on her social media accounts?

To all the petty things I've done, this is just recently and I was cursing my ex through the phone and I even cursed the girl she's currently dating through chat.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can imagine how clueless the girl is, she might be shocked when you bombarded her with curse words when she doesn't even know who you are. LOL!

I've sold two of his favorite shoes on an online bid and he was raging mad at me for that lol

Comment

MoiraClay Did he call you up to retrieve his passwords on those accounts?

Comment

I texted to him that I was pregnant and he was the father. He replied after a week. lol.

Comment

• PennyTration
          PennyTration commented
          Editing a comment
          What was his exact reply to you? Was he willing to be the baby daddy or not?
      Working...
      X