White Lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Lies

I know that all of us here have said a white lie before. Just wondering what are the most common ones that you would say during a date? Mine is that I have an active lifestyle lol

One of my favorites is telling the guy that I'm not a big drinker

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you might as well tell that you haven't tasted any liquor, so guys would end up handing you a free drink, that's classic.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      And when you go out and drink with them, they would be the ones who would go home drunk?

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Then after drinking lots of alcohol, the man was already wasted and you were just starting the night. LOL.

I used to pretend that I'm on a diet that's why I'm just having the salad. But the truth is I made sure that I ate already before the date lol

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that you will end up paying for your food that's why you would say that to your date?

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you've eaten already and just wanted 'salad'? That's so pretentious of you lol

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      But why? What was your reason why you only need to eat a salad and not a full course meal?

I'd always tell the same white lie like meowmeowbark about a healthy lifestyle. But I always end up being educated about Keto diets, workouts, and healthy dishes.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate it when you just tell them you're starting on a diet then suddenly gives you unwanted tips and debates you about it.

I'd tell her that I'm not seeing anyone for now but she's like the rest of them on my booty call list.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you're keeping a rotation there, huh?

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Does that really count as a white lie? You sound more like a douche bag considering that you're hooking with multiple women at the same time

I workout at least four times a week and planning to be a power lifter

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that most girls told you to work out, isn't that a bit harsh on your part?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you don't really go to the gym and you only built like one? lol

Does not mentioning to him that I did some background research about him count?

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      jackass No one has labeled me as a stalker.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      Editing a comment
      shumwap No, I am not a bad person. I would only use it just for fun. Nothing serious.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      Editing a comment
      Infomarry Yes. A few. They gave false information on their names. Not a big deal with me, though.

It would be pretending I don't know how to play billiards so that I can rub my butt on his crotch when he's teaching me how to play

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you intentionally grind on them while you're bent over when you're going to take your shot?

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      What a bitchy way to make a flirty move. Do you always do this action for all of the men that you like at the billiard house?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a lady do that too me one night and I got hard on the spot, and so she said let's go to the car and we did it right there in the parking lot.

Most of the time I will tell the girl that I'm conscious with what I eat. But the truth is a I often eat junk lol

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not believe that you are conscious with what you eat. Hey, look at your body at the mirror. lol.

I would often say to my date that I had never been touched. Most men would get excited with that statement that their eyes would suddenly brighten up.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't believe that guys still fall for that lie at this day and age

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you used that line on a guy?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      And what would be their reactions after the two of you were done with your banging session?
Working...
X