Time To End It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To End It

What are some of the bad things you do often that you know you can easily give up? Mine would be drinking too much and eating unhealthy food

It would be trying to get free drinks from all the guys who are hitting on me

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      And do the guys really buy drinks for you?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      How many drinks does it take before they'd notice that you're just being a freeloader?

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      How often do you it that it feels like a vice already? lol

I think I've finally ended it already. I often sleep with random guys every time I go out during the weekend

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      So four guys in a month? Since when did you start to have that hobby?

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      FedoraTheExplora it might actually be eight guys in a month if she would still go out on a Sunday

Well, I'm trying my best on replying to my friends whenever they send messages. Because if they would ask me if I want to go out or something and I'm busy or not feeling well, I would just not reply to their message

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      You should always reply to their messages even if your reply would be a "no".

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you also ignore the messages of the men who want to bang with you?

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      No respond is already a respond. I guess it's like ghosting anyway if you're not interested.

Overusing my toys. You see, I have a collection of toys. Whenever boredom strikes, they come very handy. I am thinking of throwing them all up and just do some hookups whenever I feel like doing it.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not get new ones and let the old ones retire already. I bet if they could talk, they would beg you to stop using them already lol

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Teanett or she can just put the old ones on display with a caption of hall of fame above it lol

The easiest for me is giving up drinking alcohol. My recovery period for a night of drinking is slowly taking longer than the usual already

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      How often do you drink and how long does your hangover usually last?

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, as we get older, our tolerance with alcohol diminishes. How many times have you tried giving up alcohol?

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      If you end drinking alcohol, your body would begin to recover from the bad effects of it.

I could give up going to the bars. I have been going to the bars for many years now. Seeing with tourists who are on the go. I have more than enough so, yeah, I could forego it already.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of seeing with tourists are we talking about here TickleMyTesla?

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Seeing with tourists? Do they even go along with you? Sounds fishy.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman Are you aware that there is a so called sex tourism?

I know that smoking is bad for the health yet I smoke. So maybe, I could quit that one and replace something else. How about lollipops, instead?

Comment

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of my friends who used to smoke end up having candies with all of the time because that's what they use as a replacement for cigarettes

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      But candies are as bad as cigarettes, they're sweet. You might get diabetes as well lol

Trusting people, falling in love with stupid girls and expecting too much. I hate people, I want to avoid them but my work requires me to interact with them. It makes me somehow socially selective.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that it must've been hard for you to hook up with girls when you're socially selective smilebaby.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not trust people. Do not fall in love. Do not expect too much. If you do those things, then you won't get hurt anymore.

Infomarry Eating unhealthy food, you say? But you are slim so I do not think that you are eating a lot of unhealthy food. How about looking at me? I think that I should be the one who needs to stop eating unhealthy food. LOL.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Even slim people practice eating unhealthy food and it causes them to have an ulcer, UTI or such. It's best to eat healthily and cut down those junk.

It's a bad thing for me to be binge-watching even if I have errands to do. Errands are easy to be done but not missing one episode keeps me waiting for more. I always end up watching Netflix series on weekends.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      It sure sounds like a bad habit to be procrastinating. Although binge-watching to Netflix has become a hobby for most people, we should never forget to do our responsibilities first!
Working...
X