Kill The Trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill The Trend

What's something that you consider as trendy or cool that you wish would end already? Mine is trying to find validation or a acceptance on social networking sites

Using too much photo editing apps that people end up looking like porcelain dolls or something

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      People who use those apps would look so great in photos that you would not even recognize them when you see them in real life.

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun those people are best friends with the liquify function of photoshop

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you had also tried it before. You might even got tired of it as you had already used it too much.

Trying to start those stupid challenges in order for your song to be a hit

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      What are those challenges for example?

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      FedoraTheExplora here are some of them: mannequin challenge, running man challenge, and in my feelings challenge

Just hope people would stop wearing brands like Supreme and Off White lol

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      What is your problem with those brands? The authentic ones are good. Well, at least, the fake ones look just fine. LOL.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat maybe she thinks that they're unreasonably expensive that's why she hates them

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat Let us say that I am overwhelmed as I see lots of people wearing it. LOL. It was like everywhere I look, most people have it most specially the Supreme brand.

How about the trend of using FaceApp? Which, by the way, the company could use your uploaded photo in any way that they want to use it for as it is part of their policy that when you had used their service, you had already given your consent to have your photo be used in other purpose.

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      I've read that over the internet. I thought it was a hoax but many articles have already proven it to be true.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that there are other apps that they can use that does the same thing

Trying to be an instagram influencer in order to get free stuff or services. I think that's the modern day equivalent of being a beggar lol

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Not at all. They work hard working like bitches so it is not like begging.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss do you really think that they're working hard? Because some of them would ask for free stuff from small businesses and all they would give them is a "shout out"

I would love for people to just ignore the Kardashian's already. I feel that they're one of the reasons why most women have negative body images issues

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Why single out the Kardashians when there are so many beautiful and sexy women in the world who are also doing what the Kardashians are doing? But, on the second thought, why not follow the Kardashians way of portraying beauty? If we follow them, lots of women would become sexy and beautiful, too.

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla so you want women to go get lip fillers, photoshop their pictures and sleep with athletes or rappers? lol

How about stop using the biggest online companies? Hello, Google and Facebook! Yeah, I know they are important but I believe that other companies should make their ways to complete with those two so that other people would have alternative choices.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure you can easily do that. Why not take small steps first like trying to use or rely on them less often

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveAngels There are countries where those are not accessible and they are living just fine so if it was possible for them then it would also be possible for us.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      BunnyPeachShang That is a big possibility. They are tracking our activity and they know everything about us. That makes it dangerous, I guess.

Infomarry I'm with you here! Most social media outlets are becoming mediocre and nothing surprises me every day from it.

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess online dating apps are an exception here, or not?

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      lovestudder Those dating apps are no exceptions.

I wish they'd stop Instagram. Because there are a lot of fake people in there, even celebrities. Most IG models are exposed to be using photoshop to edit their abs and 'toned' physique. They've been fooling people for a long time and to thinking that they can achieve a body like they have.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Snapchat as well, I find the dog filters to be stupid. It's funny seeing 12-year-olds love looking like literally bitches

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Instagram for me is fine but let us not believe everything that we see on it.

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't really make that app stop considering the amount businesses relying on the app in promoting their product. If you're sick and tired of it, why not just delete the app on your phone or tablet

Teens find it cool being slutty on Facebook. It cringes me, I mean, do their parents even know about their posts?

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Back in my days, we only use Facebook for games.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      What else can you expect from those teens? Do not tell me that you did not do those things when you were a teenager.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      kissmeback I think that all those slutty girls moved to instagram already lol
Working...
X