Moving Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Together

Do you guys think that moving together is a good idea in order to prepare yourself in the married life?

Yes, I think that's a good idea since the two of you would know beforehand if you can tolerate each other living under the same roof

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if thing could go wrong? Like terribly wrong like, the love is just isn't there anymore?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin If love suddenly disappeared, at least they had saved some money as they had not proceeded with the marriage and divorce yet. They could just split without much legal processes to undergo.

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin then it's much easier for them to just split up. Unlike married couples y'know.

No. I do not want it. Even in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, you could already see if you would be a good couple once you get married. If, after marriage, bad things arose, then there would always be a divorce so no need to practice it before getting married.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point there. Why do people need to check the compatibility?

Not necessary. It would just be a waste of time and effort. Why would we practice living together?

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      And there would be a time that when things could go wrong, then it'll be a messy situation as well.

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      In order to find out what the both of you are like at home. Like on how you squeeze the toothpaste and the like

Yes! Moving together would be fun. You get to see each other every day and live like a real couple. Banging would even be easier if you move and live together.

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. I have the same thoughts as you have. You could fuck each whenever you feel it like.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess the two of you are after the non-stop sex part of moving in together

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      scrumptious1 is there something wrong with wanting to get laid whenever they want?

Yes living with a person will usually bring out there true nature and you see a side of them that will let you know if you want to live with that person long term or not.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried living in with someone Damitboy45 ?

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yes. Living together would bring out the worst of a person. It is for us if we would continue to be with him or not after finding out his realities.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I have, I have even been married with children and divorced once, W3tThet1p

I've hooked up with a guy who is willing to live with me. We talked about the bills for rent and food and such. I don't know when would this officially happens but think it's a good thing. I'm sure that it'll be fun to be living with someone

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, then you would be able to save on the expenses as you would only pay half of the usual amount that you are paying.

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      You could ask him to come over at the start of the month so that you would have fun almost every day if you want to.

Most partners live together with the support of each family. It's better than getting married immediately. What if it didn't go well right? Well, at least there are no papers or witnesses involved because of wedding ceremonies. And I do think that living in with your partner is the best way you get to know if you both are ready to experience the married life.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd let a girl decide if it's right to move in. As long as she's wife material then I would finance her from there.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 What would you do if you found out that she is only a date and bed material? You know, there are some women who could not pass as a wife material.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did they even invent those weddings when couples could still live together without getting a marriage?

If you reached the point of the relationship that one of you would spend most of the time at the other persons place, then it might be a good idea to move in together since it would be cheaper since one of you would be giving up his or her place

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      It's been weeks already. My friend keeps staying over at my place, I guess he should move in now lol.

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump well, as long as both of you are responsible enough to handle shit things. It's not all fun and games when it comes to splitting bills and doing chores evenly.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you could live together as a group. There would be three of you in the place so the rent, power, water, Internet bills would be split into three. You would be paying lower bills.

Since you mentioned about in preparation of settling down, I think that's just fine because that would be the right time to know each other certain quirks or habits at home

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear If you love someone, you would also learn to love all of his quirks.

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, yeah, to learn more of each other and to see the incompatibilities. If they could not take each other due to those incompatibilities, then they would still have time to split together.

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Infomarry I'm guessing that it's better to end the relationship earlier rather than get married and get a divorce because they're not compatible with each other

If the both of you truly feel that your relationship is headed in that direction, then feel free to move in together already so that you can start adjusting with each others quirks at home

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      What if one of them just agreed to move in together in order to end the argument? Like he or she was just forced into it? Do you think that their relationship would go sour because of it?
Working...
X