Stupid Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Kids

What were some of the dumbest things that you believed when you were a child? Mine was the that we need to swallow in order to breathe

Actually believed that a stork would bring a baby. Which made me wonder how they would give it to the parents during the winter

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      And at what aged you learned about the birds and the bees?

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe 11 or 12. I was flipping through the channels one late night before.

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I still remember that channel with static display and just use my imagination to make out the images. lol

Used to believe that cartoon characters were real people. Like I never knew the difference between animation and live action

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      So you believed that Mickey Mouse and the like were actual persons?

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      I think most very young kids believe cartoons were real that they even imitate their actions. So, sometimes, accidents happen as some kids would attempt to fly to mimic the actions of what they had watched.

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Who was your favorite cartoon hero?

I believed that I had super powers, too. I tried to fly and ended up on the floor. Blame those cartoon shows.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      We all did. Those imaginary powers might have made my childhood colorful at some degree.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      SpoiledTeaTasty I guess your imagination is so limited that you only think of flying by having wings.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you break your nose or something?

Almost kids must have believed in ghosts, right? When I was a kid, I was afraid of the unlighted rooms. I always thought that a ghost must be hiding somewhere in the dark room and would come and catch me.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just pure instinct. We humans associated darkness to danger so we can't blame anyone for this.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      As a child, I was always afraid of the dark rooms. Not just dark rooms but any dark places.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting over it is the easiest part though. You will just realize one day that you're okay with that.

I believed that Santa Claus was real. I think that most children in the Western world believed that he was real, too. Oh, Christmas. They say that Christmas is for children.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, we have the same belief. I thought Santa Claus was real. When I was a kid, I waited for Santa's gifts whenever Christmas comes.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly, I discovered Santa ain't real so soon so I can't really relate.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you find out?

Originally posted by Airglax View Post
    Mine was the that we need to swallow in order to breathe
    I could not imagine how you could even do this one. How are you supposed to swallow when we are constantly breathing?

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      But because of that, she might be a woman who swallows naturally like breathing. lol

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump You like women swallowing? I got a good news for you...

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thing I learned it then. Right, antitrump? lol

climbed some monkey-bars right after a rain storm while they were still wet. woops

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you could still grasp the bars while they are wet as long as you hold on tightly. But, yeah, I got your point.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you didn't break something that time. Some injuries can be permanent.

Fairy tales could ruin us as a child. I thought Sleeping Beauty was real. Later on, when I was a little older, I realized that we could not sleep for a hundred years and wake up still as fresh as the first day that we started to sleep. And who would be awoken with just a kiss?

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      I once read that all fairy tales have flirty heroines on it. All of them had their own dramas with their lives and they have their love interests. It was like it was not meant for the children to watch.

For me it was believing that growing up is fun rather than just staying a kid forever.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I regret every minute of it.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Being a grown up have its own perks and sex is one of those. You cannot do sex while being a child, right?

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      I had watched an old movie. She was a vampire but she hated it because she would remain to be a kid forever. She complained that she would never grow up and do the things that the adults could do.

That sky can actually fall and eat all us up. Man I was dumb.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who ever told you that the sky would fall and eat us? Who made you believe that stupid thing? That was so crazy, really.

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Freew0man82 Did you skip being a kid or are you just that kind of people who argues with kids? Of course he'll believe that. HE WAS A KID.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess there are some kids who are really dumb. But most kids now are intelligent as they know lots of things already.

When I was a kid, I always believed that clouds are edible and not just reachable to actually be eaten.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Yeah. The clouds look like cotton candies; so yummy! When did you learn the cloud's life cycle?

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry... when did this post became a science class? lol
Working...
X