No label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No label

Have you ever been in a no label relationship? If so, was it worth it or did you only end up hurting yourself?

I've been into one, it's really hard because you are not allowed to expect anything from him.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      And you can't act like that he really matters to you

I never been into one and not willing to try it even once, I know how hard it is especially if you begin falling in love with the person who turns out to be the wrong one.

Comment

I prefer to put a label on relationships so that I would know how to react properly to the person

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
        AirAngelsAmaze commented
        Editing a comment
        So have you already been into a no label relationship?

I think that not putting a label in a relationship would always result in one of you getting hurt in the end. Because you would not know when is the right time to be mad at him for the mistake that he's done and vice versa

Comment

• Movievestre
        Movievestre commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right about that, if your other half is not into commitment then it's better to end such kind of relationship.

What's wrong with putting a label on your relationship? If I guy tells me that he doesn't want to put a label in our relationship, I would tell him that it is over between the two of us

Comment

• punkchick
        punkchick commented
        Editing a comment
        You will end it just like that?

• InsightChic
        InsightChic commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that will not be applicable if you are already inlove with the person.

Yes, I've been in that kind of relationship and ended up hurting someone emotionally.

Comment

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you just hurt emoti0nally and not physically

• BlackmanAndRobbin
        BlackmanAndRobbin commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you the one who got hurt or the girl?

I guess no label relationship is only for those who are afraid of being committed with one person. Someone who just want to take the benefits from the relationship and not the real essence of love.

Comment

• kizliak
        kizliak commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you in this, because those people who are afraid of commitments are cowards.

I haven't been in the situation yet because I always make sure to keep my guard.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        Does that mean that you break up with the guy if he tells you that he doesn't want to put a label with what you two are doing or having?

• Tastype
        Tastype commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah that basically what I do.

Originally posted by hulagirlsexsexyum View Post
      Someone who just want to take the benefits from the relationship
      And not deal with the problems that can come out of it

Comment

In a no label relationship, you will always end up hurting each other.

Comment

• SoftBaby
          SoftBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems like you have been through a lot.

• Clitcomander
          Clitcomander commented
          Editing a comment
          SoftBaby Right, I have been through a lot but I'm still here well and alive.

In a no label relationship, you have no right when it comes to your partner so I guess it's not worth it.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
          daddyslittleG1rl commented
          Editing a comment
          Even if the sex is the best ones that you've ever experienced?

I've been there and I've done that. For me, it's not really that bad entering that kind of relationship as long as both of you agreed with it.

Comment

• elatederic
          elatederic commented
          Editing a comment
          What if one of you decides to make things official or end it already? Are you going to ask him the reason behind it?

I almost got into that kind of scenario when my ex-boyfriend and I broke up. He said he wanted our relationship to be no label relationship. To my dismay, I decided to end our relationship.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
          BunnyPeachShang commented
          Editing a comment
          I am a little bit confused, why did he end up your relationship just to have a no label relationship with you?

• Infomarry
          Infomarry commented
          Editing a comment
          BunnyPeachShang I guess you are not really confused, you are just not paying attention to what she said. Read it again, sweetie.

• KenjiNephew
          KenjiNephew commented
          Editing a comment
          BunnyPeachShang She broke up with him because she doesn't want what his ex-boyfriend told her.

A no label relationship is a no-no for me, I rather be single than having this kind of relationship.

Comment

• PieFun
          PieFun commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried being in a no label relationship before?

• Teanett
          Teanett commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet you haven't tried being in a no label relationship.
      Working...
      X