Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a good idea to share your real name on this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a good idea to share your real name on this site?

My real name is my profile name on sexsearch and I was wonderin if that's a smart idea. I see all kinds of usernames on this site and I've hardly seen any real names.

It depends on what you're doing on the site and whether you want to hide your activities on this site from the outside world. I need to be discrete about my activities on here for various reasons, so I had made up a username and stuck to that.

Comment

Well you put your name on there so I don't think it's an issue becoz if you thought that it would be like that, then you'd have put something else instead of your real name!

Comment

Thanks for your replies guys. I have no reason to hide my activities on this site, so I think I'll keep the username as it is.

Comment

In this day and age where names can be googled I wouldn't use your real name. Never know what poor fool you turned down may decide to make your life miserable. I would only give my name when I am seriously going to meet someone.

Comment

Nope. It would be better and safer for me to use an alias or username when it comes to dating sites or forums

Comment

Originally posted by PennyTration View Post
              Nope. It would be better and safer for me to use an alias or username when it comes to dating sites or forums
              She's right. If you used your real name here, then some guy or girl who knows his or her way around the internet could easily all your personal details

Comment

It's a really bad idea that you would use your real name on a dating site or forum

Comment

I like that the people you talk to online has a bit of mysteriousness about them. I think it gives people online a bit to hold on to, It's keeps us interested and intrigued

Comment

Working...
                  X