What's Danger in BDSM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Danger in BDSM

Is BDSM dangerous because it is bad for our health, or because it is non-normative and threatening to traditional views on love? Is BDSM only for deviants who can't love, or is BDSM just a different way of loving? What are your thoughts, love?

The danger here I think is when the sub fell for the dom and is afraid of losing him so she gives consent when he wants to inflict pain. In this type of situation, the sub opened herself in a situation that doesn't prevent her from being harmed.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      @sexualdeothThe situation that you've stated is true! I've seen a lot of married couples where the wife was being hurt multiple times like in S&M but ends up going back to her husband over and over again. Maybe we can relate it to BDSM. True there was a permission that was agreed upon but the danger is still high.

The only time that it would be dangerous is when the parties who are participating are not careful and hasn't talked about their ground rules

Comment

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree with this one. Carelessness could lead to accidents. We know that there have been some fatal and humiliating accidents that were reported by the media.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if both are careful, accidents could still happen. I think that the BDSM activities are relatively dangerous.

Why are you assuming that BDSM is only for deviants who can't love? Just because a couple is into that sort of thing, it doesn't mean that they're deviants

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      They could be deviants who could love. Of course, even deviants could love, right?

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      I could say that most people who do those BDSM activities are really deviants. They have some emotional issues with them.

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      SaltBabyFlavor Yes of course!

If you're planning to try bdsm, I would suggest to do some research about it first and set ground rules for the two of you

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      hameroon27 And not just, you better do it too to someone who is expert at it.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      you can feel more than happiness. you will feel heaven if you guys do it well. InsightChic

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course I would, besides, I like trying things that look interesting to me. Katherina001

Firstly, BDSM falls under the non-normal types of sex. Secondly, the activities promote sexual acts which may be harmful to the participants. Sure, they may say that they had set the rules, but when people are already engaged on it, they may forget what they had agreed on.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, I just heard that to my friends who is very active on sex. Aloha91

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I wonder what other things he already tried. GraceJEAN

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      He told me that he already tried Hot sex massage. Aloha91

S & M are considered as deviant behaviors. I guess that there are potential dangers here. When one is not careful in executing the activities, fatal accidents could happen.

Comment

I do not classify it as a form of loving. For me, they are just sex acts without the love on it. How could there be love when there are pain and violence in those acts?

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I guess that you are right. They only do those acts purely for sexual pleasure and not as expressions of love.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      They are not doing it as a way to show their love towards their partner. They're doing it in order to please the other person.

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if they are lovers and perform BDSM acts, then I could say that there is love involved. It so happen that they want some weird actions on their sides.

The only time that BDSM is dangerous is when both partners get out of control or haven't set some ground rules.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dianawest Yes, because there is a possibility that one of them will go to the hospital,lol.

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Are you an expert to it? Jansa90

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure the girl would be the one who will go to the hospital. Jansa90

Originally posted by Katherina001 View Post
    If you're planning to try bdsm, I would suggest to do some research about it first and set ground rules for the two of you
    And since BDSM is basically an umbrella term (I think). It would be a good idea to try only the things that the two of you are interested in.

Comment

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that they might try something that only one of them is into that's why you're suggesting that they should mutually agree on the things that they're going to try?

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, you would only try the things that you would want to try. I do not think that you would do something which the two of you has no interest.

The only time that I consider bdsm is dangerous is when it is not done properly.It is possible that one of you or the two of you might end up being injured or even dead if you're not careful.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! Carelessness could lead to death. And accidents do happen; so people who are into those activities must play it carefully.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Accidents could happen anytime. Even fatal accidents are very possible for the BDSM acts.

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      DilDoDabbins If anyone here likes to try BDSM they should make sure that they have an idea what is the proper way to do it.

Originally posted by Aloha91 View Post
    the activities promote sexual acts which may be harmful to the participants.
    You are making it sound like that bdsm promotes domestic violence or assault. You have to remember that people who are into it know their partners limits.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, they know. But sometimes, when they are already enjoying it, they could overdo their actions. Overdoing it might lead to some accidents. A little more of choking would potentially kill the other person.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 Yeah I know. but you know, there are some who are being carried away and they don't know what they are doing.

So, what can you say about performing BDSM acts but without sex? Yep, there is no sex, of whatever form, that is involved at all. Sounds weird, huh?

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      You can still actually enjoy BDSM even without having sex. Having your genital whipped, cropped or flogged can still make you sexual.

Couples practicing BDSM is a brand new way to make their love life more interesting. For some, it could be dangerous because the dominant doesn't know how to stop. I would really recommend it if the couples will know their soft and hard limits.
    Last edited by stubbornass; 02-28-2020, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      If they feel that one of them would get carried away, they should try the stop light technique when it comes to how rough they want to do it.

If you have a plan to perform bdsm just make sure you guys set a rules and and search on the internet what is the proper way to do it.

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I want someone who performs bdsm, because I heard that it can make you squirt a lot of times.
Working...
X