Want some spank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want some spank?

Most women want to be spanked when having sex. But I have read that some men also want to be spanked. Yes, it is quite weird but that's real. So what are your thoughts on spanking? Do you want to be spanked when having sex?

That is true. I have encountered men that wants their butt to be spanked and to be massaged. I find it weird back then but eventually, I got used to it. To answer the question, yes, I want to be spanked. It makes me feel good and more satisfied.

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is truly weird! But yeah, one of my exes liked it when I massage and spank his butt. According to him, it makes him feel good. However, I do not like to be spanked because I feel like I am being scolded when guys do that.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Men that wanted to be spanked? Well, that is weird to me. I know that women are the ones who are spanked, and not those men.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      hanesy So you only satisfied if the guy will spanked you?

Who wouldn't want to be spanked when having sex? Not me! I love the tingling sensation coming from the hard spank of my partner.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      But those hard spanks are not advisable for those women who had undergone butt implants. I am sure that those women would not want to be spanked at all.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it okay with you if the guy spank you really hard and it will cause a mark? JenniferFray

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      I think all of us like being licked and sucked. SupaPussy789

As a man myself its kinda weird but to be spanked but I am open for it and let my partner swing a hard one at me, just don't do it on my balls or it will be cracked open lol

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      It is really weird. I had never asked a man to be spanked as I know that they do not like it.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      It is really weird. I would be hesitant to spank a man who would request me to do spanks for him.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you experienced being slapped before? or not at all? like not even once. kizliak

Oh if a paddle would be used then I want it to be done smoothly and satisfyingly not some kind of torture but in just a minimal force of pain would suffice

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Who would use a paddle when having sex? I do think that a spank should just be given through the hands, not through other things. I like many hard spanks when having sex, btw.

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I could not imagine how that paddle would be used to spank you. What I could imagine is a fraternity initiating a neophyte.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I could imagine how your partner would sway the paddle on your butt.

Sex concoct with spanks would be great for me. It's like the icing on the cake when someone spanks me while he drills me from behind is definitely a good combination to me

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      Being spanked while being fucked from behind is the best and that practice makes me feel satisfied the most. I guess I do love the mixture of pleasure and pain.

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Some soft spanking would be nice for me. But I do not like the hard spanks as those would hurt me.

Oh, I do love some spanking. Especially if those spanks are just light, I don't want to feel a lot of pain anyway. By the way, I haven't encountered a partner who likes his butt to be spanked. Lol!

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, me too. I had not encountered a man willing to be spanked on his butt. But, same on you, light spanks on my butt would do for me.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should look for a man that enjoys spanking the way you do so you two would enjoy spanking each other during sex, lol. I've been with a few men that were surprised when I usually give them spanks but they love it which is great for me, lol.

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! No man would want to be spanked on his butt. Lol. I do not know why his men loved being spanked on their butts. His men could be weird.

No! I do not want to be spanked. I hate being inflicted with any of those pain. We could have sex the regular way with no special additions to it.

Comment

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't enjoy being spanked, besides getting surprised by it, yes I get a red bump on my ass cheeks right after sex. It's a bit distracting too if my partner keeps spanking me every time he'd hit me from behind. Not cool at all!

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      True! I do think that there is no need for any kink when having sex. Because the effect on sexual satisfaction is just the same. Also, why should people inflict pain when they can just enjoy pleasure, right?

So, if some men want to be spanked, then what is the reason behind it?

Comment

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Those spanking would turn the mood on for women, if it goes the same for men then give him some spanking that he deserves too.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      They wanted it, obviously. If a man asks you to spank him it is not a gay thing to do but he is kinky and likes spanking. What inflicts pain to some is considered pleasure to some, in case you didn't know.

Oww, kinky! I do love some kink that's why I would like to be spanked often when having sex. Being spanked makes me happy. Yes, I know that's quite weird.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not weird, I enjoy being spanked too. Sometimes during sex when my hookup partners do not spank me while I'm on top of them, I'd guide their hands to my ass and let them spank it hard and simultaneously. Giving them permission to spank me all they want because why not? I love spanking!

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not weird if you feel pleasure instead of feeling pained while he gives you some spanking while having sex. But would it be awkward for you if you learned that he loves some spanking too?

I'd love to spank a woman but I'd be surprised if she starts to spank me back. Okay then, we'll bee spanking each other until all this sex is over lol. If that helps her cum I will surely give her my best hard spanks.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Some girls do not enjoy spanking MikeInShiningArmor, so what about that? I mean how can you handle the resist and urge NOT to spank this woman? I bet you might look for a woman who enjoys spanking as much as you do, huh?

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      I love being spanked, would you care to spank me too MikeInShiningArmor? It's so fun to be spanked and to spank during sex, it is really arousing for me if a guy ever does spank me from time to time as he pounds me in deep and fast.

Are there men who want to be spanked on the face? Really, I am serious. What if there is a kink that while he is fucking you, you are also spanking him on his face.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, don't you mean SLAP in the face there, stubbornass? Spank is more appropriate if it's spank in the ass instead of spank on the cheeks. IT is a different kind of cheek but if it's a slap on the face, these men would often ask you to slap them in the face while you fuck them.

In situations like these, some men really like the feeling of pain while having sex maybe that's what you are referring too, some men want to be slapped in the faced
    or pinched in the nipples and some men really like sensual sex like regular sex without the pain and stuff

Comment

I've been with women who loves being spanked before and during sex. The one that I kinda hesitated was with this girl who wanted to be choked to the point of passing out

Comment

• dagift2womens
        dagift2womens commented
        Editing a comment
        VaginalDestruction It's okay to choke her but don't be to harsh she might die if you follow her.

• smilebaby
        smilebaby commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, there are some girls that demand to be spanked, slapped or choked but they passed out.

I love it when my boyfriend spank me while fucking me behind.

Comment

Working...
    X