I'll show you the ropes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll show you the ropes

So there was a hookup that I had last month with a guy who looks just ordinary, but I was surprised when we arrived at the hotel room. He laid down all his toys and ropes. Before we even get to the rough part, he showed me how to do basic ties but he is slowly tying me up. Then skip to the part where he fucked me hard and I couldn't resist him since I'm all tied up and I was 'under his control'. It was the best experience that I've had and I've learned a lot from him. I was hoping that I might find someone interested in me to tie him up, I just bought my own ropes yesterday.

Wow, I'd never tried bondage or ties but I really want to try it.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      InsightChic nice, if you want a partner in bdsm, I am happy to join you lol

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      XYZKate sorry to ask but are you man? are you good at it? I still want to try it but every time I see how it's done. I just don't have the heart to do it.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      InsightChic what's your guess baby? if this what you are asking, I have a hard dick. nice and long and steamy

If I know how to do it, I might as well tie my partner up as well.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray I do not think that a woman would suddenly do the pegging as that would be so shocking.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some video instructions that you would use to help you learn things.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you really willing to learn about rope play just for her?

Are you sure that the ropes that you bought are the ones used by people who are into bondage? Might end up having rope burns all over if they're just the regular ones

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      They're hard to find, I asked a friend who is in Japan and he knows a shop there that sells authentic BDSM ropes used for Kinbaku.

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      DanniMoon Not sure that they're not hard to find these days. I bet most sex shops have them and you can get them also online if you don't have a sex shop in your area

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      If the man was into it, then he had used the proper rope.

There were people who were at the middle of their bondage session when an earthquake or fire struck. I could imagine their screams while they were frantically freeing themselves up. lol.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      They would feel so sorry if those events happened while they were on the middle of their bondage session. It would be an embarrassment when you would come running out of the house and fully tied on. lol.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      So who told you this story to you? Are you actually one of the participants of the bondage session?

I wonder if there are males who are also tied up? Or is bondage exclusive to women only?

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it is the men who would tie up the women and not the other way around. But I am not sure with that as I have never done any bondage session in the past. And no, I do not have any wish to experience it.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course there are men who are into them also. Because people who are mostly in charge in real life, tend to be into that sort of thing. They have the urge to feel not in control of everything

Guess that he really showed you the ropes during that encounter with him

Comment

Sounds like you've enjoyed the encounter well, that you jumped into it head first

Comment

Working...
      X