Happiness In Slavery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happiness In Slavery

If the person that you're dating suddenly tells you that he or she is a total submissive and wants you to dominate or boss him or her around during sex, are you going to do it or not?

That would be an adventure so yes. He should just ask me what he wants me to do and I would be glad to do it for him.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you do anything that he would ask you to without reservations?

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      What kinds of dominations are you fond of doing?

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, same here girl!

I wouldn't mind being his master. But he needs to tell me what he wants me to do with him and establish some ground rules to make sure that things wouldn't get out of hand

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that you would go overboard with what you're doing to him and he would end up getting injured?

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      When it comes to using safe words, I would suggest that you try the traffic light format so that the slave would only say red, yellow, and green

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      JoeyBaby that might be the reason why she wants to know the ground rules. If I were the guy, I might have second thoughts of doing it with you since there's a chance that you'll get carried away and accidentally injure me

It all depends on what kind of domination we're talking about here. Because if it's the public humiliation type, then it would be a no for me

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that you might be the one who would end up being humiliated while you're parading him around?

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      But what kind of a public humiliation is on your mind?

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      jackass I like calling my girl names and slap her lightly, I think it's the tension that's built up. But I don't ever want her to be humiliated.

If that's what he wants, then he needs to buy me a leather corset and a riding crop

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that you would look really good in that outfit

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem to be adept at doing things with your leather corset and a riding crop. How long have you been doing your domination stuffs?

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you have an experience when it comes to being a dominatrix since you know the basic attire and equipment

No. It is not my thing. I am not into domination or something similar to that. I think that those things are not that worthy to be done.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      So what are you into sexwise that is

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a bit similar like you. I also do not like domination but I could do some other kinky stuffs as long as they are the simple and fun ones.

I can do both even if I'm the submissive one most of the time. I like to show them how dominant I can be in bed even if i don't look much in person. I just too sweet hahaha

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you said that you are on the submissive side, how far can you dominate your partner if you are not used to doing those domination things?

Why are some people into this domination and submission thing? I am sorry but is this a disorder of some kind?

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      BDSM is some what a paraphilia, I have a friend that I can somewhat identify as a disorder, because he got so addicted to this BDSM thing that he even has "weekly appointments" to girls who badly want to experience it.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      lovestudder Girls who are into BDSM? I did not know that the girls would even book an appointment just to experience those things.

I would have to do research about it first before I'm going to be his dominatrix. He can also give me tips on how to be a proper dominatrix

Comment

Working...
    X