BDSM Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDSM Rocks!

He didn't ask if I was fine with it, but as he started to tie my hands behind me, kissing me while doing it, he made me feel important. It looked like he had tied up many women before because he was good at it. He kept whispering in my ear to comfort me and make me relax. After that, he had me lie on my belly and he took me from behind. I could feel the hot penetration while his hands were all over my back, hips and butt. He and I were moaning with passion. I felt every inch of him and I didn't mind being tied up and pampered with sex. BDSM rocks!

Wow..that sounds very erotic the way he did it. Not all BDSM action is the same. Some are more harsh than some. But this guy did it nice and slow and I think that is the best way, especially if the other person has never done this before. Glad you enjoyed him during BDSM.

Comment

I like to hear romantic stories that goes well and this one fits the bill. Looks like you both had a good time, feeling and enjoying each other while he gently introduced the BDSM stuff to you without being a bully like some men are during BDSM. You go girl. Get some more soon..lol!

Comment

Romance is romance, no matter what form it comes in. If BDSM is your thing, then go for it. Tying up your hands and kissing you up and down sounds romantic for real. You were enjoying him and he was enjoying you. It is a beautiful thing to hear.

Comment

Pleased that you enjoyed each other. It looks like he knew exactly what he was doing and I guess that is why you enjoyed it. He was compassionate and gentle in how he laid the framework, doing it slowly so that you could have fun with it too. Love it!

Comment

I am a BDSM lover and I don't care how you do it as long as you both enjoy it. I have heard some sad stories on here and some people don't like it, but I do and have had some nice sex with BDSM. I first came to know about this from a girl that shared an apartment with me. One night we were talking about sex and the BDMS topic came up. She told me she could show me some of her moves and of course, we ended up in her bedroom and she did introduce me to a whole new world of excitement. I still practice BDSM to this day. Good for you. I am sure you won't stop! 🤗

Comment

It was the bomb! I would never talk bad about BDSM after going through that experience. And we are still doing it even today. The guy knows his stuff and knows what to do to turn on a woman. I am definitely the lucky one. Glad he introduced me to this new way of life.

Comment

think ppl should talk about this before they start because it is going to mean rough sex, possibly some beating. I don't want no one beating me like a child and I didn't send for them. I want to know what you have in store before I give myself to you. I think that makes more sense. Talk about how you are going to handle me and who is going to dominate the thing. That's just how I feel. 🤔

Comment

When I had BDSM, I loved every minute of it and told the guy that I wanted more of it. He loved that I asked him to try it. I guess it made his ego grow big. Fuck the ego. I love the sex. It was hot and there was nothing boring about it. It was different too. I didn't know it could be so incredible. Man, I hope I don't meet anyone that doesn't know about this, but if I do, I'll teach him what I learned from this guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X