Little School Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little School Girl

I met this guy that was into BDSM, but I didn't know how serious he was about it. He was so serious that he went and bought me an outfit, down to the satin underwear. He laid it all out on the bed and asked me to go take a shower and to wash up really good. I obeyed him not knowing that the shower was the start of a wild night. I got out of the shower and dressed while he watched me put on every piece of clothes. He said I was turning him on, just watching me. After I got dressed, he ordered me to come sit in his lap. I was dressed like a school girl with pony tails, down to the school shoes. He caressed me and asked me to fondle his cock, which I did like a little girl being told what to do. He didn't beat me or anything like that, but he took it slow and easy with me until we made love and while he spoke softly in my ear as if I really was a little girl. Looking back at it, could it be that he was a pervert and wanted to fuck a school girl? You tell me.

Fantasy is fantasy and that is all it is. Don't get bent out of shape about it. He was just doing what makes him feel better and you should try to enjoy it too. He could have asked to dress like anything else. So I don't think it is a big deal.

Comment

BDSM is not only about beating and so why did you expect him to beat you. Dressing like a school girl turns some men on for different reasons. He may not be a pervert as you say. It is just another way to have sex and express yourself.

Comment

Why did you go along with it then, if you not comfortable with it? If I don't feel good about something, nobody can force me to do it. BDSM is amazing. I do it all the time with whoever wants to. It is a big turn on. So just chill out.

Comment

OK, now I get a better feel for what to expect and what you all are talking about cause I swear that I thought it was kind of weird. Thanks guys.

Comment

Lucky for you he was gentle because some BDSM stuff is hardcore where you get hit with a whip. But this one seem so harmless. It sounds like he put in some foreplay too. So, I don't think you should worry.

Comment

Some people are serious about BDSM...really very serious. Before you followed along with him, you should have told him that you don't want to do any BDSM. You must have known that something was up when he asked you to put on the school clothes.

Comment

I don't think you should go as far as to say he is a pervert. This is what BDSM is and nothing else. You don't need to sugar coat it. It is what it is. So enjoy the ride and be quiet. That's what I think.

Comment

Working...
                X